2014 SANFL League finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the No AFL crowd are already spruiking that they won't be attending any games against the AFL reserves teams, which will probably only be us. I wonder if there's an opportunity for our club to make a few $$ by hiring out our tarps to the SANFL? I'm serious.

Well, the No AFL crowd are already spruiking that they won't be attending any games against the AFL reserves teams ....
That'll mean an extra space in the car-park, assuming all 4 of them were going to go together.

very nice of the sanfl to program the qualifying final the same time as our round 23 game against fremantle, what a joke. if we dont win this week norwood will probably finish top, then we have a clash. parting gift whicker you campaigner.

very nice of the sanfl to program the qualifying final the same time as our round 23 game against fremantle, what a joke. if we dont win this week norwood will probably finish top, then we have a clash. parting gift whicker you campaigner.
Better get onto KT to get the Power game on the big screens so we can watch 2 games at once :D

Well, the No AFL crowd are already spruiking that they won't be attending any games against the AFL reserves teams, which will probably only be us. I wonder if there's an opportunity for our club to make a few $$ by hiring out our tarps to the SANFL? I'm serious.
What, you mean I won't get to meet grassrootsfooty? Oh, I forgot, his team won't be there, what a shame.

Unfortunately there is no icon that I can find to represent the shovel that I am laying on the sarcasm with. If someone can help me with that I would be very thankful.

Even if we lose to Norwood on Sunday we will belt Glenelg in the last round anyway, we will finish top don't worry about that.

Anyone know what the deal is with finals tickets if you are a Western Stand member.
Do we have to pay separate admission to get in?
Who do we go through for tickets?
Do we get (like AAMI) entry to Western Stand?
Thanks guys and gals :D

I believe that entry to the finals is included in the membership

Quote--- "What, you mean I won't get to meet grassrootsfooty? Oh, I forgot, his team won't be there, what a shame." --- Un-Quote

OH BUGGER !!!

Anyone know what the deal is with finals tickets if you are a Western Stand member.
Do we have to pay separate admission to get in?
Who do we go through for tickets?
Do we get (like AAMI) entry to Western Stand?
Thanks guys and gals :D

Just received this e-mail for AO Members

SANFL FINALS & SANFL IGA LEAGUE GRAND FINAL
As an Adelaide Oval Football Member you receive free access to the SANFL Finals and SANFL IGA League Grand Final! All you need to do is bring along your membership card and scan through the turnstiles just like you do for an AFL match.

Full details including car park and gate opening times, seating options and guest pass sales will be emailed out next week.

For a full rundown of all the Finals matchup possibilities that are still in play
click here

Week 1 - Saturday, 30 August
Week 2 - TBC
Week 3 - Sunday, 14 September
Grand Final - Sunday, September 21

Just received this e-mail for AO Members

SANFL FINALS & SANFL IGA LEAGUE GRAND FINAL
As an Adelaide Oval Football Member you receive free access to the SANFL Finals and SANFL IGA League Grand Final! All you need to do is bring along your membership card and scan through the turnstiles just like you do for an AFL match.

Hi GR - just wondering if this is only for Adelaide Oval members of the Western Stand and not us Essential Power members that sit in the Western Stand? I ask this because as an Essential Power member I have not (yet) received an email on the matter.

However, my understanding (from earlier this year) was that it does also apply to Essential Power members because the back of my Essential Power pass has the words "Suburban ground match access" with the letters A, B, C and D in small boxes underneath plus next to that are 4 other small boxes each with a number in it (1, 2, 3 and 4). I was told this allows free access into 4 SANFL home and away minor round games and (I think) the 4 numbers cover free access into 4 weeks of the SANFL finals games. Can you or anyone else clarify this otherwise I will ring the club.:)

Hi GR - just wondering if this is only for Adelaide Oval members of the Western Stand and not us Essential Power members that sit in the Western Stand? I ask this because as an Essential Power member I have not (yet) received an email on the matter.

However, my understanding (from earlier this year) was that it does also apply to Essential Power members because the back of my Essential Power pass has the words "Suburban ground match access" with the letters A, B, C and D in small boxes underneath plus next to that are 4 other small boxes each with a number in it (1, 2, 3 and 4). I was told this allows free access into 4 SANFL home and away minor round games and (I think) the 4 numbers cover free access into 4 weeks of the SANFL finals games. Can you or anyone else clarify this otherwise I will ring the club.:)

Creighton, my understanding of the Essential Power access to finals is the same as yours but can't be 100% sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All 2014 Adelaide Oval Football Members, Essential Crows and Essential Power Members can gain access to the Adelaide Oval Members Reserve.

The lower seating bowl only will be open for weeks 1‐3 of the SANFL IGA League Finals Series, and all public seating will be general admission.

http://sanfl.com.au/league/finals/

2014_finals_matchups.jpg

All 2014 Adelaide Oval Football Members, Essential Crows and Essential Power Members can gain access to the Adelaide Oval Members Reserve.

The lower seating bowl only will be open for weeks 1‐3 of the SANFL IGA League Finals Series, and all public seating will be general admission.

http://sanfl.com.au/league/finals/
Does that mean Essential Power members get free entry to the grand final? They seem to be going out of their way to not mention it there.

Does that mean Essential Power members get free entry to the grand final? They seem to be going out of their way to not mention it there.
This is something I want to know too - as I've posted in here before, on the back of our Essential Power passes at the bottom are the numbers 1,2 3 and 4 and the letters A,B,C and D each in a little box - I was told that either the numbers or the letters (can't recall which) gets you into 4 SANFL minor round games for free and the other 4 get you into the SANFL finals for free - now whether that includes the SANFL GF I don't know but will try to find out.

See my post 2 above (post #17 of this thread) - PAFC membership dept just confirmed with me that Essential Power members can use their EP passes to get free entry into the SANFL GF (and, of course, any other finals our Maggies play in such as this coming Saturday against the Deadlegs). :D

Geez South are destroying Sturt atm... they have certainly found form at the right time of the year... Could easily see them playing for the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back