Position 2014 SC Defenders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My selection of Guthrie is going to an ok start. 76 points
I didn't have the balls to stick with him after having him in my side for a few weeks. Glad I didn't tho. Looks like he'll be used as a tagger

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

I didn't have the balls to stick with him after having him in my side for a few weeks. Glad I didn't tho. Looks like he'll be used as a tagger

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
I could see that. But he still had a good influence and 76 from a tagger who was tagging one of the best players in the game is not bad.

I could see that. But he still had a good influence and 76 from a tagger who was tagging one of the best players in the game is not bad.

I've also got him.
Considering when I checked at half time he was sitting on something like 14, and managed to keep Danger to 60something?.. 76 isn't too bad.
If he doesn't tag, he could score pretty well IMO

I can see Buckley starting Langdon with the Vest on tonight just to screw us all over! Quick sub for Georgiou IF this happens and then Roos will stuff me no doubt and start him as the sub!

Need a def thats 409,200 or less. Any thoughts? R.Shaw/Sutcliffe etc...

Pittard for sure..those who were barve (aka bloody stupid) have already been rewarded with an amazing 60 odd. Big things in store for Jasper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should i trade out H.Shaw? D.Swallow is really making me keen.
as long as you don't have issues elsewhere... I would definitely do that

If you wanted to replace Enright and you already had Swallow, Mitchell and McVeigh, who would you pick, Hanley or Hibberd?

If you wanted to replace Enright and you already had Swallow, Mitchell and McVeigh, who would you pick, Hanley or Hibberd?

Hibberds the more consistent of the 2 but Hanley can get the larger scores.

Depends what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back