Position 2014 SC Defenders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, better options around than him. ;)
GET HIM IN..

I actually don't mind him. Bombers really seem to like going through him and appears to play more forward than back. Definitely on my watchlist, but no further at this stage.

Are you taking the piss? He'd already played a game when you posted this and been named for R3 :confused:
................................... :confused:
he said "Jake" not "Kade"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jaensch legit or what? I was reading the Crows board and it seems like he's just getting a lot of cheapies due to the side-to-side style they've been using.

that side to side aint gonna change with no key fwds to kick too

soooo Matt Suckling, I can bring him in for Webster
can he average 90+? thus making him a keeper for the year.

would appreciate some help, swing me for/against ;)

NOTE: I have Hanley (and intend on keeping him) with Langford and Langdon on the bench
I need a better scorer than Webster while I wait for Hanley to come back

soooo Matt Suckling, I can bring him in for Webster
can he average 90+? thus making him a keeper for the year.

would appreciate some help, swing me for/against ;)

NOTE: I have Hanley (and intend on keeping him) with Langford and Langdon on the bench
I need a better scorer than Webster while I wait for Hanley to come back
Yes I would do it, Suckling should be able to average 90+ and become a good D6, and especially if you're intending to keep Hanley, then you need someone like Suckling to make up those points.

Yes I would do it, Suckling should be able to average 90+ and become a good D6, and especially if you're intending to keep Hanley, then you need someone like Suckling to make up those points.
cheers mate, that's what I'm thinking :thumbsu:

Don't have him, but Jaensch's consistency so far has been unbelievable;

MJ 2014.PNG

Footywire have his consistency (standard deviation in scoring) at 1.5! :eek:

Good luck to those who got on at sub-300k. :thumbsu:

View attachment 52687

I looked at him at 300k and figured Sydney would sort him out. I looked at him at 364 and thought "St K under a roof, still not convinced". I looked at him at 415k and thought "nah, he's got the Round 8 bye and I need to get Crouch, don't need to bring in two Round 8ers"

Now I'm planning on how to get him in :D

View attachment 52687

called it after round 1 and got him in after round 2 @ 300k
happy days :hearts::hearts::hearts:

It's taken people a few weeks to come around on Jaensch and start believing in his scoring.

I wonder whether Cale Hooker can continue that - 121, 111, 80, 108, 114.

Ranks 1st in total marks, ranks 6th in total effective disposals (1st and 7th respectively per game), in the top 15 players in the league for total time on ground...Bombers look set to continue to play that very SC friendly game as well.

I'm still going to be gunning for Mitchell to 'complete' my defence in the next couple of weeks, but if Grimes continues to underperform/I get a LTI I will be seriously considering Hooker. You can get burnt on these types of players having a good first month or so before returning back to old form, but I think many people also judge players on past form way too much. Actually watching Hooker this year it's clear he's just a genuinely good player now.

Georgiou to get the chop this week i believe with Garland up for selection. Not really too concerning either way as he has a BE of 32 so not as if he still had lots of money to make. Could have possibly been a slow burner however....

Cool, I could really use an Emergency donut in Def this week. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back