Not open for further replies.

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Chappy looking very good.
Considering Chappy very heavily! Had him most of pre season only for his hammies to scare me off. His scores are hard to ignore. If Buddy spuds it up again tonight(More than likely), i'll be trading Buddy out for some higher end midprice fwd. With Chappy, i know he won't play every week but he's had a great start and only needs to get through to the byes, make some cah and trade to another gun fwd(Unless he's still killing it, which will see me hold him until the hammies do go twang!!!)

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Considering Chappy very heavily! Had him most of pre season only for his hammies to scare me off. His scores are hard to ignore. If Buddy spuds it up again tonight(More than likely), i'll be trading Buddy out for some higher end midprice fwd. With Chappy, i know he won't play every week but he's had a great start and only needs to get through to the byes, make some cah and trade to another gun fwd(Unless he's still killing it, which will see me hold him until the hammies do go twang!!!)

Buddy scores against Collingwood shouldn't count. I personally think you could place the C on him, bank the 150 he scores and still trade him out a week later.

Skystyler

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2007
Austinmer
AFL Club
Sydney
I have totally missed on the forwards this year - my premiums haven't been premium and my cashcows aren't producing.
In fact I dont see any decent cashcows in the forwards at all. Rohan lost money, Ambrose went AWOL...the only players who cost less than $200,000 and increased noticably were Jarman Impey and Lewis Taylor - and they are both averaging less than 50. Slim pickings indeed.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I dont have one fwd av over the ton:oops: LOL if I trade in wacko jacko merrett he would become my best forward:eek:.

I must say these are pretty impressive numbers. 3rd year breakout imminent.

merrett.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I take it you're going down that path then?? :)

Although I'm not expecting him to score well this week against Freo, he will still be on the end of a decent price rise. If he doesn't work out I can always sideways him to a Rd8/9 bye player before Rd10.

Although I'm not expecting him to score well this week against Freo, he will still be on the end of a decent price rise. If he doesn't work out I can always sideways him to a Rd8/9 bye player before Rd10.
Ummmm. I did that with Ambrose. Last minute off the cuff trade chasing cash 5 minutes before the bounce. Be careful ;)

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Ummmm. I did that with Ambrose. Last minute off the cuff trade chasing cash 5 minutes before the bounce. Be careful ;)

Haha at least got 82 points from Ambrose at F6 in Rd2 :p

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
The way I see it with Merrett is that playing him, no matter how bad he is, is leagues better than having to start any of Impey, JKH or Rohan. He should make 100k by the byes as well.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Who would have thought that after 3 rounds only 1 Forward has scored 100+ x 3 (Chappy) and he is going to miss this week. I can't remember a previous season where the forwards have been this s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back