Position 2014 SC Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward line is currently
NRoo, Martin, Dangerfield, Zorko, Buddy and Higgins

I guess upgrading Higgins make sense but I'm in no rush, pretty happy with how it sits. Have Impey and KHJ on the pine

Buddy needs to improve though

Forward line is currently
NRoo, Martin, Dangerfield, Zorko, Buddy and Higgins

I guess upgrading Higgins make sense but I'm in no rush, pretty happy with how it sits. Have Impey and KHJ on the pine

Buddy needs to improve though

I'd concentrate on the rest of your side for now (maybe think about bringing in Lloyd for JKH?). I'm in a similar situation with my forward line of Danger, Martin, Parker, Zorko, Pavlich and Higgins with Taylor and Lloyd on the bench.

I'd concentrate on the rest of your side for now (maybe think about bringing in Lloyd for JKH?). I'm in a similar situation with my forward line of Danger, Martin, Parker, Zorko, Pavlich and Higgins with Taylor and Lloyd on the bench.

yeah may do this pending on Lloyds form next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...l-tomorrow-night/story-fni5f4l8-1226894888553

lot of people looking at Cloke and Petrie at bargain prices
will people consider Tex Walker at ~300k?
I'd rather contract AIDS than have Petrie in my side.

Not after such a long layoff, especially knee surgery which is something big guys really take time coming back from.

Cloke should be the only one to consider, but key forwards can fluctuate on consistency, but are more capable of going huge than a flanker.

Thoughts on Martin? Possibly continuing to play predominantly forward by all accounts. Might keep his average down to sub-95 like it is now?

Keep, for now. I have more pressing concerns elsewhere, he'll turn it around soon surely.

I for one will not blame myself as I made the choice without the knowledge that Judd_Magic was going to have Wingard as well.

I for one will not blame myself as I made the choice without the knowledge that Judd_Magic was going to have Wingard as well.
Why? He posted that choice up for almost a month o_O JMs team was far from secret. It's why I managed to avoid all the carnage this year, I selected the opposite to him :thumbsu:

Why? He posted that choice up for almost a month o_O JMs team was far from secret. It's why I managed to avoid all the carnage this year, I selected the opposite to him :thumbsu:

I wasn't on here before the season started and went in cold when it came to JM's selections. Will be my biggest downfall in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back