2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have emailed support advising them of the toxic displeasure at such a backward approach of displaying a team
Agree. It's annoying as hell. Players are now in order by averages/games played. Mitchell is stuck as my d6 despite having a higher average and round score than others because he's only played 2 games. That's farked

I thought I might actually have a look at how my team is going to look during the bye rounds..
Is there site or download that can automatically show how my team looks this year? I remember there was something around last year for this.

I thought I might actually have a look at how my team is going to look during the bye rounds..
Is there site or download that can automatically show how my team looks this year? I remember there was something around last year for this.

Footynerd is not around this year, unfortunately.

What I do during the week is bench all my Rd8 bye players then do a screenshot. Then repeat for Rd's 9 & 10 gives you a fairly good idea of what you're in for. :rainbow:

What I do during the week is bench all my Rd8 bye players then do a screenshot. Then repeat for Rd's 9 & 10 gives you a fairly good idea of what you're in for. :rainbow:

I just did your idea Gingy and looking at my team I have 19 on the field so looks like I'll be in ok shape come round 8 bye time. :rainbow:

Thanks for the idea mate. :thumbsu:

You'll trade b4 then jm

Yeah true but just wanted to get a rough idea how many players I could field now before trades and I was surprised I could field 19.

So with a few trades I should be able to get better players in during round 8 bye for guys such as Langdon, McDonald, etc.

Along the same lines, I have typed in the R8, 9 and 10 bye teams in the notepad section so when I need to I just refer to that. But cheers for your idea - hadn't thought of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Operation Wolf was awesome at the arcades.

And also being a massive Star Wars fan I lost count of how many times I used to drop a couple of bucks in the Star Wars original trilogy arcade machine while working nightshift at Crown 11years ago. :D:thumbsu:
Operation Wolf on the PC went alright too

Anyone know how you claim a weekly high score prize in these things? No contact from VS on my RDT win. :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back