2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC gold allowed people to have a look at the prices and set up teams before the Feb 1 start date last year.
Oh. Dec 13 it opened last year, so based on that, we're looking at the end of next week.

Probably not the right thread for this (but I can't find the right one)...

How do I get involved in all the BF Supercoach Leagues? (Not that the Premiership winning Bulldogs board would want me!)

How do I get involved in all the BF Supercoach Leagues? (Not that the Premiership winning Bulldogs board would want me!)

you've come to the right place Jiska is our man

you've come to the right place Jiska is our man
Will open a thread shortly :)

With where you finished last year will he even be invited to play Jiska ? Is there some sort of leg up league we could start for the beginners?

I'll be happy to play in the vegie league, I assume you have a spot left in your vegie league KP

What a bollocks survey, about 4 questions on supercoach out of 50 odd. They now officially know more about my personal information than my grilfriend does.
Yep. This. What a load of crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so SC gold officially opens up next week according to my facebook feed. So can I buy it now?
No. Only people who bought SC Gold 2014 can get it next week. You have to wait till SC opens for everyone before you can buy SC Gold 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back