Position 2014 SC Midfielders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blues play 6 of the current top 8 teams from rounds 17-22, plus Essendon in round 23. Murphy has scored big in 4 of his last 6 games, which is reflected in his 555k price. These games were against the:

R5: Bulldogs
R6: Eagles
R8: Saints
R11: Lions

It will be interesting to see if Murphy can maintain his current average for the remainder of the season.

Is Friday a good test?

I love Murph, but I'd go the Barlow & Langdon>Jaensch option. :thumbsu:

I'm getting Barlow in myself this week. :)
FWIW Barlow had 4 scores in a full 22 round H&A season above 120 last year. Goddard's had 4 above 120 already this year.

Good point. Although I have explained my reasonings on Furphy, with Judd past his prime.
Looks like you were wrong on that front too. I hate Carlton more than anyone but you need to give credit where it's due.

Looks like you were wrong on that front too. I hate Carlton more than anyone but you need to give credit where it's due.

no - we just hate Carlton fullstop. There is no credit for Carlton, there is persecution and unfair judgement all dealt there way

Josh Bootsma just reliving the days of Jon Dorotich

I'll assess at years end, as promised preseason, and if credits due, I'm happy to give it and admit I was wrong :thumbsu: I predicted 105-110 average for Furphy, so not far off that at present.

The Blues still haven't played Hawthorn, Sydney, Geelong, Freo, GC or North. Only played two top eight sides, Collingwood, FWIW.

no - we just hate Carlton fullstop. There is no credit for Carlton, there is persecution and unfair judgement all dealt there way

Josh Bootsma just reliving the days of Jon Dorotich
I don't hate Carlton at all actually. My two most hated teams are Essendon followed by Hawthorn. Purely because I grew up in the 80's where just about everyone my age jumped on the bandwagon and barracked for the best teams. My hatred of Essendon has blossomed with their supporters' increasingly obvious arrogance. There are, of course, a few exceptions.

Oh, and I love Simpson btw. Quite like Furphy too, as a footballer, which I've said before many times, just think he's got SC Premo status rather than Super-Premo, but people will always take my comments and turn them in to what they want them to be.

Yes yes and yes again

possibly your best move of 2014 so far

Cheer mate.

I feel like I need a POD in my team as I don't really have one.

Barlow at 1.whatever percent ownership sounds great to me and plus being $25,000 cheaper than Murphy I feel like I can put that $25,000 along with the $15,000 I already have to good use for another upgrade.

Basically its just Langdon, Langford and Shenton to upgrade.

I really would love to upgrade Shenton (F6) to Harvey later on during the season at some stage.

That's the plan anyways.

Don't worry I'm not getting Barlow but will probably get one of your other players in instead.

Probably one of Jiskas just for the lol's. :D:thumbsu: :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

the only one of Jiska midfielders you can bring in #jinx this week is Pendles, but i think you already have him, maybe get in MMurphy and jinx Gingy -

Toxic thinks that is a good reason to have beer!:thumbsu:

the only one of Jiska midfielders you can bring in #jinx this week is Pendles, but i think you already have him, maybe get in MMurphy and jinx Gingy -

Toxic thinks that is a good reason to have beer!:thumbsu:

LOL!

I need to look at Jiskas team now and target a player he has that I don't have so I can bring them in and jinx them JM style. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

I need to look at Jiskas team now and target a player he has that I don't have so I can bring them in and jinx them JM style. :p

Love your work, just dble check that i don't have him, I've had enough s**t to fill the werribee streets 10 times over FFS

Is it worth getting Barlow instead of Murphy so I have $40,000 left over instead of $15,000 to upgrade Langdon > Jaensch next week if need be? o_O

You should be getting Jaensch this week as his price is going to skyrocket after this round

LOL!

lol. You two crack me up.

Try SJ, Libba, Fyfe or Cotchin..

You should be getting Jaensch this week as his price is going to skyrocket after this round
Yes! Curse Jeansch!

Forum will go into meltdown lol

lol. You two crack me up.

Try SJ, Libba, Fyfe or Cotchin..

I reckon if I traded in Cotchin he will start scoring 160's every week and win the Brownlow from here so based on that I wont be targetting Cotchin as he is already s**t as it is without my help. :p

I reckon if I traded in Cotchin he will start scoring 160's every week and win the Brownlow from here so based on that I wont be targetting Cotchin as he is already s**t as it is without my help. :p
I just wanted you to trade in a midfielder that toxic has which I don't. I'm sure he had Swan at some stage. Did he trade Swan to Cotchin?? wow that would be a massive lol. That would outdo your Roughy trades actually.

No kidding here but I'm bringing in Jaensch in this week. :eek:

Jiska do you have Jaensch? ;)
REVERSE. REVERSE. REVERSE. Heard he could be a late withdrawal :oops:;):straining:

I just wanted you to trade in a midfielder that toxic has which I don't. I'm sure he had Swan at some stage. Did he trade Swan to Cotchin?? wow that would be a massive lol. That would outdo your Roughy trades actually.

REVERSE. REVERSE. REVERSE. Heard he could be a late withdrawal :oops:;):straining:

No Swan for me this year.
In my RDTy yes but not in SC
GAJ, Libba, Beams, SJ, Jelwood, Fyfe, Watson, Oxygen thief (Cotchin) are my 8 premiums

Judd_Magic Jaensch is a bad idea this week, crows will hardly see the ball against Freo, wait a week FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back