Position 2014 SC Midfielders

What structure are you going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering i had Cotchy, Griffen and Swan in the same midfield i feel like i ended up ok

295xu7l.jpg

Who's the best mid under 530k.

McVeigh.
Barlow.
Ebert.
Greenwood.
Bennell.
A.swallow
Monty.
Parker fwd/mid.
Cotch.
Tough to say, though if you wanted McVeigh and Parker it would be better to pick them as defenders/forwards.

I like Bennell the best, but how much midfield will he play? For a less riskier option, probably Barlow or Ebert.

Tough to say, though if you wanted McVeigh and Parker it would be better to pick them as defenders/forwards.

I like Bennell the best, but how much midfield will he play? For a less riskier option, probably Barlow or Ebert.

I'd go the opposite and get McVeigh or Parker for the dpp links in the midfield.
Of course ideally you'd want them in def or fwd, but if your fwd and def are already 'done' then I'd go one of them over bennell and co.

Who's the best mid under 530k.

McVeigh.
Barlow.
Ebert.
Greenwood.
Bennell.
A.swallow
Monty.
Parker fwd/mid.
Cotch.
There's someone on that list who I'm bringing in for Griffen. The podiest pod that ever podded....and I haven't seen anyone on here with him in their team :)

There's someone on that list who I'm bringing in for Griffen. The podiest pod that ever podded....and I haven't seen anyone on here with him in their team :)

Your are bringing in Mr Casboults brother ---WTF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back