Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe - we shall see. Suckling has always played in a good team though and Simpson has always played in a s**t team (apologies to Carlton supporters).

Going by the numbers, I still reckon Simpson wins this race, but time will tell.

No apologies needed mate, I know we are s**t.

I'm a realist. LOL!

Nah its Roughy > Zorko, Caddy > Roughy. :thumbsu:

So effectively upgraded Caddy in a roundabout way. :rainbow:

Most of my other trades have been winners anyways.

I remember a couple of years ago I went Selwood > Dal Santo accidently and couldn't reverse my trade.

Selwood only missed a week with concussion but Dal Santo killed it that year and I ended up getting Selwood back in anyways. LOL!
Or....... Roughy -> Roughy and Caddy -> Zorko ;)

Maybe - we shall see. Suckling has always played in a good team though and Simpson has always played in a s**t team (apologies to Carlton supporters).

Going by the numbers, I still reckon Simpson wins this race, but time will tell.

Suckling is perfect for SC. Disposal is arguably the best in the league and the hawks are using him to rebound from defence. Now he is getting his confidence back the only risk is injury. Otherwise he should out score Simpson.

Suckling is perfect for SC. Disposal is arguably the best in the league and the hawks are using him to rebound from defence. Now he is getting his confidence back the only risk is injury. Otherwise he should out score Simpson.

Wont come close to outscoring Simpson for the simple fact that Suckling is purely an outside player whilst Simpson spends stints on ball and at stoppages. If he gets too damaging he'll get a forward tag like he attracted a couple seasons ago which killed his output.

If you want to talk rucks you'll need to go to the Suckling v Simpson thread.

Seriously though what's the story with Mumford. I was planning to hold onto him but now rumours circulating that it could be more like 4 weeks on the sidelines.
Yeah I am very concerned about how long he will be out for. Looking at minson or maybe Jacobs (he has bye round 8 though). Hickey to save cash also viable

Why do you think it is that he has never averaged over 91 before in a season if he is so SC perfect? He has played 2 good games yes, happy to admit that, but I can't say I agree with him being perfect for SC.

I'd always go the guy that has done it before year after year over a guy that could potentially breakout. Just my philosophy, but feel free to take Suckling and I hope he goes well for you.

And for those complaining that this is the wrong thread, no probs, report it to the mods and I am sure they can move it for you if it's so distracting.

Last edited:
Why do you think it is that he has never averaged over 90 before in a season if he is so SC perfect? He has played 2 good games yes, happy to admit that, but I can't say I agree with him being perfect for SC.

I'd always go the guy that has done it before year after year over a guy that could potentially breakout. Just my philosophy, but feel free to take Suckling and I hope he goes well for you.

And for those complaining that this is the wrong thread, no probs, report it to the mods and I am sure they can move it for you if it's so distracting.

He averaged 91 in 2011 :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I am very concerned about how long he will be out for. Looking at minson or maybe Jacobs (he has bye round 8 though). Hickey to save cash also viable

Really wish I went Dave Hale now instead of Spud Dixon for exact moments like a R1 or R2 missing.
Have had same issue with BigBoy and worn two Curries (virtual donuts)

Suckling will dominate every game that Hawthorn win easily. He'll go missing when he gets tagged or Hawthorn lose or go close to losing. Hawthorn look like they'll be smashing plenty of teams this year though so I regret not starting with him.

Last edited:
Suckling will dominate every game that Hawthorn win easily. He'll go missing when he gets tagged or Hawthorn lose or go close to losing. Hawthorn look like they'll be smashing plenty of teams this year though so I regret not starting with him.

No room for a guy who isn't a premium in my backline once I get Hibberd and Simpson in 2 weeks time. :rainbow:

Mitchell, McVeigh, Enright, Simpson, Hibberd, McDonald. :thumbsu:

Sounds like the perfect supercoach selection, an inconsistent player :rolleyes:

tumblr_inline_n10w51Udjg1qk54hk.jpg

Mumford plays on Sunday. Currie plays on Saturday.

A lot of people are thinking to go Mumford to Minson/Jacobs. If you're a bit hesitant, and you have Currie, do this:

Keep one trade free for the weekend. Watch how Currie goes. Use Mumford as an emergency loophole (Currie on the bench with the E on him, Mumford on the field) If you're happy with what you see, you can keep Currie's score and just use Mumford as your captain's loophole, or just take Currie's score. If not, you can still trade Mumford to one of Jacobs/Minson Saturday after the North game. Also works with Derrickx.

tumblr_inline_n10w51Udjg1qk54hk.jpg

Mumford plays on Sunday. Currie plays on Saturday.

A lot of people are thinking to go Mumford to Minson/Jacobs. If you're a bit hesitant, and you have Currie, do this:

Keep one trade free for the weekend. Watch how Currie goes. Use Mumford as an emergency loophole (Currie on the bench with the E on him, Mumford on the field) If you're happy with what you see, you can keep Currie's score and just use Mumford as your captain's loophole, or just take Currie's score. If not, you can still trade Mumford to one of Jacobs/Minson Saturday after the North game. Also works with Derrickx.
Thank you captain obvious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back