Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An open letter to Mike Pyke

I hate you so much. You better drive over to Fasolo's bloody house and thank him for getting us across the line. You've cost me another game spudding it up as well so don't you dare think you are forgiven. I put my trust in you, you Canadian bloody meatball so you bloody lift and you bloody lift now:mad:

I hate you so much. You better drive over to Fasolo's bloody house and thank him for getting us across the line. You've cost me another game spudding it up as well so don't you dare think you are forgiven. I put my trust in you, you Canadian bloody meatball so you bloody lift and you bloody lift now:mad:

Still time to jump on the Mino train before it kicks off into overdirve in the next week or two.

Toot! Toot! :D:thumbsu:

Still time to jump on the Mino train before it kicks off into overdirve in the next week or two.

tumblr_static_trainwreck_phrases.jpg

Coudn't agree more. I thought he'D thrive with no Mummy and be a great POD. His only upside at the moment is he's not hurt, unlike damn near every other ruck alternative.

I can't believe either/both of Shaun Hampson or Robert Warnock was the answer. :O

I reckon whilst Pyke is playing I just suck it up.

Nic Nat looks tempting over the coming weeks, 408k now with a B/E of 114, will likely drop under 400k..

If Nic Nat got to under 400k i am seriously thinking of bringing him in with Sandi and McEvoy...madness I know but....

If Nic Nat got to under 400k i am seriously thinking of bringing him in with Sandi and McEvoy...madness I know but....

Thinking the same, I have Sandi and Mummy, but Nic Nat would just top it off. Got to find the money somehow tho. Hopefully it'll be only 200k to upgrade Currie > Nic Nat in 2 weeks time

Genius! I might have to do the same as I have no ruck bench whatsoever. Jacobs (8) NicNat (9) & Sandi (10) FTW:thumbsu:

Genius! I might have to do the same as I have no ruck bench whatsoever. Jacobs (8) NicNat (9) & Sandi (10) FTW:thumbsu:

means you can emergency loophole most weeks (depends on who your R4 is)
also means when Sandi has a rest (general soreness or whatever) you dont have to trade him out.

Its a luxury plan but nicnat at less than 400k is simply too good to pass up imo

means you can emergency loophole most weeks (depends on who your R4 is)
also means when Sandi has a rest (general soreness or whatever) you dont have to trade him out.

Its a luxury plan but nicnat at less than 400k is simply too good to pass up imo

Ah how I miss 2013 when I had awesome ruck depth. :(:rainbow:

!  ruck depth.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, seriously. Give it up before you regret it :rainbow:

Regret what?

There's nothing to regret now with my team.

I need to take risks to turn things around.
Stop harping on Minson, honestly he's not a great selection. The rucks this year though are pretty much hopeless all over though so it's really not that bad. Get another super premo in and start harping on about him :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Regret what?

There's nothing to regret now with my team.

I need to take risks to turn things around.

It's funny how people see things differently. My instincts to get a derailed season back on track (as I did a couple of years ago) was to abandon taking silly risks and pick only the safest options, which worked with aplomb. Went from 50kish in Rd 7-8 ended up 2.5k in the end.

Stop harping on Minson, honestly he's not a great selection. The rucks this year though are pretty much hopeless all over though so it's really not that bad. Get another super premo in and start harping on about him :thumbsu::thumbsu:

There's nothing wrong with pumping up your players tyres.

* I will try anything to get my players playing well. LOL!

Swan comes in this week, Griffen next week.

Then going to grab Hanley for $450,000 in two weeks time. :rainbow:

It's funny how people see things differently. My instincts to get a derailed season back on track (as I did a couple of years ago) was to abandon taking silly risks and pick only the safest options, which worked with aplomb. Went from 50kish in Rd 7-8 ended up 2.5k in the end.

Cool.

There is still hope for me then I guess to get up there in the overall rankings then. :thumbsu:

Spewing NicNat is not an R/F this year. :(:rainbow:
THIS! absolutely devastating :thumbsdown:

I'll be looking at Charlie Dixon for ruck/fwd cover when he's under 400k, should be back from injury after his bye :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back