Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, 31 May 2014
Lions coach Justin Leppitsch says Archie Smith may be elevated to cover the likely loss of ruckman Trent West.
"I love the way Archie plays," Leppitsch said.

"He's a basketball convert and they're real exciting to watch and I think his work around the ruck would be terrific, but it's just if the kid's ready. I don't want to throw him in if he needs time."

Time for NicNat?
Starting to look a bit fitter and get around the ground. Ridiculously cheap with a low breakeven.
Reckon a lot will go Sauce (with his hip) to NicNat this week for plenty of cash and I think I will be one of them.
Too risky or get on him now?

Saturday, 31 May 2014
Lions coach Justin Leppitsch says Archie Smith may be elevated to cover the likely loss of ruckman Trent West.

"He's a basketball convert and they're real exciting to watch and I think his work around the ruck would be terrific, but it's just if the kid's ready. I don't want to throw him in if he needs time."

LOL just realised that I have that rookie spud on my bench!

Time for NicNat?
Starting to look a bit fitter and get around the ground. Ridiculously cheap with a low breakeven.
Reckon a lot will go Sauce (with his hip) to NicNat this week for plenty of cash and I think I will be one of them.
I'm seriously considering it, purely for the 150k

I just realised I absolutely nailed the rucks this year. Started with Mumford and Sandi, then traded Mumford out to Jacobs after he got injured.

Sauce might have to go for NicNat, it depends on the reports coming out of the crows and selection issues. Always wary on Nat though.

Archie Smith is the bloody son of Andre Moore, one of my childhood heroes. WOWEE will defo be putting him in at the expense of McIntosh

I-Will-Love-You-EP-Art.jpg

Archie Smith ... I WILL love you :hearts:

Archie Smith is the bloody son of Andre Moore, one of my childhood heroes. WOWEE will defo be putting him in at the expense of McIntosh
The Brisbane bullets basketball player?

Saturday, 31 May 2014

This is great great news. 102k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks.
Ever looked at ownership and wondered who's the imbecile that still has Pyke?

Guilty your honor.

I reckon he will come good.
I would insert the Jpeg of homer simpson and his spit pig, but I am not that smart.

I just don't know what to do with my rucks.:(

The one and only. Moore, Loggins, Rucker, Heal, Woodberry, Rillie, Kerle. ...good old days
I see Leroy regularly is a top bloke..
Man it makes me feel old :(

Time for NicNat?

I'm seriously considering it, purely for the 150k

I picked him up after his ton back in round 5 thinking the same thing, then he went on to score 72 54 73 and 80 before tonning up again. Don't do it or you'll suffer like me.

I picked him up after his ton back in round 5 thinking the same thing, then he went on to score 72 54 73 and 80 before tonning up again. Don't do it or you'll suffer like me.
haha thanks for the advice, but I've already convinced myself to do it LOL
that 150k is just too good to not take

I have Longer at R3 wasting money so was just wondering who people think is a better option to bring in....
Smith @ $103g not named this week but a chance to come in for a few games in the run home or...
Lobb @ $117g who I know nothing about but was named this week out of the blue???

Any opinions on this would be appreciated :)

I have Longer at R3 wasting money so was just wondering who people think is a better option to bring in....
Smith @ $103g not named this week but a chance to come in for a few games in the run home or...
Lobb @ $117g who I know nothing about but was named this week out of the blue???

Any opinions on this would be appreciated :)
Do you already have a cheap R/F such as B.Brown or Thurlow? If not then you could trade one of them in now, then in 2 or more weeks you could trade one of Dixon, Hale, Bellchambers or S.Martin into F7. This would give you R/F DPP, and cover for your R and F lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back