2014 season

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the issues being faced by Nth Albury with the Sports Club etc could there ever be a chance that they would consider a merger with Thurgoona who are obviously out in a huge growth corridor.
This will never ever ever happen. Not as long as my backside points to the ground anyway. Both clubs going strong now.

You would think that if Nth Albury moved out to Thurgoona that council would consider building a better facility out there and everyone would win. It's a huge growth area and would make great sense.

Yeah the sooner they get rid of north, the better.. hey frank
Of course you would love that haha. I think you will find now they are out on there own they are able to apply for grants and so on. Also the council in my opinion know Bunton park is used as a community sporting facility with numerous clubs and sports played on there year round. I think you will find now they have become there own identity and are not attached to the sports club the ground and facilities will have more chance being updated. It will never happen in my lifetime merging with thurgoona. I can't see it.

Have heard the same fruit, what happened to jamarl and Sheather doing the Rutherglen job ?

I have only heard that they had talked to Rutherglen but not sure what came of the chats. Sheather must be keen to continue coaching. Have heard his name bob up at a couple of other clubs as well.

Karl "the club hopper" Jacka to coach Rutherglen.
Bit harsh on the comment about being a club hopper, the bloke played and coached a side 500km away then moves to the area and committs to a club as a player and coach for 4/5 years.
my guess I hate rugby is that you are a disgruntled raiders man and you are disappointed about losing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are kidding. No wonder Howlong players are being approached. Isn't he Raiders Football Director at the moment. Watch him try and pillage them as well.
Pretty sure he is/was an assistant after doing the reserves last year

Bit harsh on the comment about being a club hopper, the bloke played and coached a side 500km away then moves to the area and committs to a club as a player and coach for 4/5 years.
my guess I hate rugby is that you are a disgruntled raiders man and you are disappointed about losing him.

Dont forget though he has played at Lavy, henty, mmagpies as well as balralnald , and also signed as ass coach at jindera before howlong. That is a decent list

It is confirmed. I was just baiting you all about "the club hopper" comment. I wish jacka all the best. he is a champion bloke

What happened to Rutherglen?? had 3 blokes lined up to coach and now they are re advertising today??

one of the blokes who was going to accept it from melbourne looks to be joining another TDFL club.

only the melbourne bloke mate, he was told he was third in line after having a meeting with them in mid September, was told that they had 2 better candidates which he understood. But looks as though this isnt the case. Pretty sure the young fella would have accepted in september too

These are two of your earlier posts high pants, and now you are asking for a private message for help with work because you are new to the area?? You seem to have some LITTLE knowledge of the league and one club in particular and may be a case of sour grapes with missing out on a coaching position . Personally I think you are looking for a bit of attention as you are more than likely a very ordinary footballer and no clubs are interested

Little bit of news regarding Wahgunyah youngster Adam Romey, in a team gaining a lot of good midfielders, key forwards seem to be lacking and the kid is off to university in March, this will cause hassles for Wahgunyah who are losing height quickly, he might have to travel back and play.

Little bit of news regarding Wahgunyah youngster Adam Romey, in a team gaining a lot of good midfielders, key forwards seem to be lacking and the kid is off to university in March, this will cause hassles for Wahgunyah who are losing height quickly, he might have to travel back and play.

Can you give us names on the height they have lost and the midfielders they have gained?

From what I have heard they have lost rogers, eales, Northey, beams, Tobias and have gained ednie,jones,Seymour,cook, holcombe, skinner, Druce, they will definitely be a lot stronger than last season IMO, Rutherglen have apparently recruited a few from Howlong and Raiders ,has anyone got any names?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back