2014 season

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I have heard they have lost rogers, eales, Northey, beams, Tobias and have gained ednie,jones,Seymour,cook, holcombe, skinner, Druce, they will definitely be a lot stronger than last season IMO, Rutherglen have apparently recruited a few from Howlong and Raiders ,has anyone got any names?

Anyone want to predict how the ladder will look by the end of the year. I'll have a crack

Kiewa
Thurgoona
Chiltern
Mitta
Wahgunyah

Barnawatha
Dederang
Rutherglen
Yackandandah
Tallangatta
Beechworth
Wodonga

Anyone want to predict how the ladder will look by the end of the year. I'll have a crack

Kiewa
Thurgoona
Chiltern
Mitta
Wahgunyah

Barnawatha
Dederang
Rutherglen
Yackandandah
Tallangatta
Beechworth
Wodonga

Kiewa
Thurgoona
Mitta
Wahgunyah
Barnawartha
Chiltern

Raffle the rest. Might depend on the uneven fixture.

Little bit of news regarding Wahgunyah youngster Adam Romey, in a team gaining a lot of good midfielders, key forwards seem to be lacking and the kid is off to university in March, this will cause hassles for Wahgunyah who are losing height quickly, he might have to travel back and play.
Any news on which of the new recruits have been tearing up the track over the preseason? Or any talent young locals looking set to make an impact for the lions this year?

Any news on which of the new recruits have been tearing up the track over the preseason? Or any talent young locals looking set to make an impact for the lions this year?

The lions aren't finished just yet, an ovens and murray senior premiership player is on the verge of signing, heard he has a big MOTOR

The lions aren't finished just yet, an ovens and murray senior premiership player is on the verge of signing, heard he has a big MOTOR

If they were able to add the player you are hinting add would that make them a top 3 contender? They seem to have picked up some quality recruits.

Shannon Schultz has made massive inroads thus far in the preseason, watch his name float around the best for Wahgunyah this season

Will that pre season comp at Wodonga bulldogs ground be running this year?
Anyone know of any practice matches coming up?

Former Lions CHF Adam Mclaughlin is also believed to be signing back with the club, this should strengthen their spine at either end of the ground.

If they were able to add the player you are hinting add would that make them a top 3 contender? They seem to have picked up some quality recruits.
With or without this player, Wahgunyah is already shaping up as a flag contender, getting upwards of 45 senior players to training. Luke Ednie also tearing up the track.

With or without this player, Wahgunyah is already shaping up as a flag contender, getting upwards of 45 senior players to training. Luke Ednie also tearing up the track.
Let's not forget this is a side coming from a long way back. Finished 7th or 8th last year. Agree they will improve but contender???

Kiewa, Mitta & Thurgoona won't be going anywhere. Barny will remain strong and Chiltern will improve a fair bit. I think Wahgunyah will be chasing Barny & Chiltern for a spot in the 5. Whoever makes the 5 is always a chance though in the Tallangatta League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So , will Wahgunyah be building new clubrooms with the grant they recieved or have they spent all that money on trying to buy that elusive Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back