volkerball

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2013
Illinois
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Thought I'd make this as a way to have a quick reference to all the big plays the boys make this year, and all the silly side stuff that you won't see on a highlight reel, like fans making stupid faces or somebody getting hit in the balls. Feel free to post any if you guys have them. If you want to make a request, just tell me the game and the time that the play happened. I'll try to get around to them all, but we'll see. If there's a post with a bunch of likes, I'll do those ones first. Here's a couple from round 3.

Lemmens first goal.

i7qOeoR7lM7Nl.gif

And Kade's.

iKASCkJ8heQP9.gif

May kills Zorko.

ibnDflw7SfkJXU.gif

And a beautiful play leading to a Swallow goal. Prestia is a goddamn magician with the footy.

ixLHp1fpNQFDG.gif

I'm not sure when those happened, and I really don't want to watch the Freo game again. Lol. Anyone at least know what quarter?

I'm not sure when those happened, and I really don't want to watch the Freo game again. Lol. Anyone at least know what quarter?
The Charlie one was late in the game.

The Rory one was first quarter as far as I know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do you use a website to host those gifs and link them from there? They are bigger than the 1mb that bigfooty allows you to upload

Do you use a website to host those gifs and link them from there? They are bigger than the 1mb that bigfooty allows you to upload

Yeah, minus.com. Not sure on what their size limit is, but I've never reached it. That Swallow goal is 9 mb and I can't see many plays being longer than that one. BRM, I'll take a look this weekend sometime before the Hawthorn game. Also got my eye on something from the Essendon preseason game I want to find.

Anyone see anything interesting? Looked to me like most of the highlights were kicks going spectacularly out on the full.

Who was the goose who was running up the sideline (against the lions I think) and exasperatingly wouldnt kick the bloody ball!! I was screaming in the loungeroom..."kick the fn thing you goose, and I think he ended up doing a pathetic handball that went to the opposition. I would have sacked the bum then and there. It was pathetic, incompetent, and so below standard you wouldn't expect an u12 to do it.

So this whole game was a highlight reel, and I'll probably go back through the whole thing because it was such a fun watch, but lets go ahead and get this knocked out now.

i5qSHjLQ0jfH1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this whole game was a highlight reel, and I'll probably go back through the whole thing because it was such a fun watch, but lets go ahead and get this knocked out now.

i5qSHjLQ0jfH1.gif

Is this the short version? I was sure he baulked about four of them;)

A couple of Harb's fancy footwork moves would be appreciated mate:thumbsu:

Is this the short version? I was sure he baulked about four of them;)

A couple of Harb's fancy footwork moves would be appreciated mate:thumbsu:

Nope, picks right up after Swallows dump.

izbiHvqQNIspp.gif

I'll keep an eye out. Broughton made some nice plays too for once. Everyone really had a hell of a game.

request from todays game:

- lynch giving the fend off on boomer harvey

- day chasing down boomer harvey

can't remember when they were but lynch was in the first couple quarters and i think day's was in q3. :D

I knew right when those were, because I was definitely planning on getting them. I only tuned into the game in the second, so I want to see that awesome first as well. I'm sure there'll be some good goals in there. But for now

it1HdGnL8cJHg.gif

ibkuGtjFDKKMIf.gif

Hbqf9io.jpg

I knew right when those were, because I was definitely planning on getting them. I only tuned into the game in the second, so I want to see that awesome first as well. I'm sure there'll be some good goals in there. But for now

it1HdGnL8cJHg.gif

ibkuGtjFDKKMIf.gif

Hbqf9io.jpg

Me thinks there may be a stain in Boomers undies after this

Only snagged Martin's first goal live, but I'll go through tomorrow and get some of the other highlights from the Bennell show.

ibcDBi4SRQTydL.gif

haha! Any chance you could do Swallow shirtfonting Blair just before our second goal in the first quarter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back