2014 SuperCoach Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say the experience online drafting on the SC site was disappointing. Why wouldn't they design a page where you can see your side, the draft order and who's been picked all on the one page? The amount of times I scolled down to look at who was available and decide my next pick, to scroll up only to find I'm on the clock with 15 seconds left!

The draft log didn't work so we could only see who the latest selection was and that's it. You only need to look at the ESPN draft sites to see how it can be done.

Is there away to look at a list of how our leagues draft went down? I can't find it anywhere....

cant leave after the drft has been complete

Any ideas on how to leave if the Commissioner never turns up to start the draft? have one just hanging where the timer has well and truly expired but the draft hasn't started.

Any ideas on how to leave if the Commissioner never turns up to start the draft? have one just hanging where the timer has well and truly expired but the draft hasn't started.
Email support

I know this is going to concern the minority here but I was just wondering if anyone is having to prepare a pre draft list? If so what are is your strategy with your list?

I know this is going to concern the minority here but I was just wondering if anyone is having to prepare a pre draft list? If so what are is your strategy with your list?
I had to prepare a pre draft list. The#1 tip I can give is make sure that you pick players in ALL positions, not just midfielders! I've seen a lot of teams with gun midfields, but horrible in all other positions.

Thanks. Yeah I have the first 10 in my list ( 10 in our league ) as mids after that I have mixed it up. Just not 100% sure how I should structure my list. I know it's dependent on how my league drafts once it's live, so I'm just trying to create a cluster of around 4 players in the same positions and try to cover as much as many players as possible.

I thought he withdrew?? He's more than welcome to come back though, as are you..

you might be right Judd_Magic plz confirm status

I'm more than happy to fill a last minute spot in Div 2 if required

However all you other posters get on board FFS

Judd_Magic go to supercoach leagues and confirm you are in for BF Div 2
Hey. If you guys turn around and adjust the lens on your binoculars, you'll see me way back in Div14!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I'm interested in the make up of peoples teams, just list how many people in your league and when was it your turn in the draft.

There are 12 people in my league and I was pick 11 (second last)
View attachment 46027
Wow very nice team, apart from your last midfielder and your bench :p I was pick 1, apart from Ablett I wouldn't recommend it.

In a 10+ coach, 22-player list league with a banzai draft, I don't mind a late pick. The early picks tend to go on the obvious midfielders. Then, you can grab two good rucks with your first two picks, spark a serious ruck panic that soaks up the next round, and have your pick of the forwards or defenders with your third. This year a mid-range pick would serve the same purpose, as Minson and Goldstein are right up there.
Just snagged Goldstein (close enough to best available, with Johnson/Montagna as best remaining mids) and Cox with last pick in an 11-team league.

Also FYI, if you trust everyone you're drafting with, you can have multiple people logged in on the league commissioner account and do a "one computer draft" with a few drafting remotely. The only flaw is you can see each others' pre-draft lists.

7oE6Z.png

This is what i got. First time doing draft.

7oE6Z.png

This is what i got. First time doing draft.
That is a great team with plenty of upside. There are a couple of weak points (Not sure Lamb will score too well for example), but overall that is a great side. I'm assuming there would've only been about 8 players in the league?

Can anyone tell me how to leave a league? I'm currently in 3 draft leagues and the 3rd one isnt going ahead but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to leave it.

The helpful SuperCoach website says patronisingly:
Q: How do I leave a league?A: In your Leagues page, simply click on the 'leave' button to leave a league.

But there is no leave button! Or am I a blind idiot?

Sorry to re ask a question, but does anyone know how to filter the free agents and say search by a certain position?

Also is there a way to view all the picks and players for your leagues draft?

Sorry to re ask a question, but does anyone know how to filter the free agents and say search by a certain position?

Also is there a way to view all the picks and players for your leagues draft?

No and no

Site is bloody crap in terms of being user friendly

No and no

Site is bloody crap in terms of being user friendly
This is an absolute joke, I came into the draft site late and I'm slowly realising how pathetic the site is! Have they outsourced the coding to people that have no vision and are narrow minded that just want to slap together a site ? Its horrible ! Like the frames don't even line up and parts of the tables overlap. Its a joke :mad:

I cant belive I cant filter the search by position, its so bloody obvious to have that in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back