2014 Supercoach/Dreamteam Thread - Opposition supporters questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

He was very rusty last week (only to be expected, of course) and will clearly improve.

I had him from the start last year and his SC scoring doesn't represent the value he brings to the team in a football sense. He was BOG numerous times in terms of supporter votes on this forum, but often only got 90-odd points. It's because his disposals are not always effective and he is subject to a high number of clangers. Both as a result of him consistently winning the extremely hard ball.

His brother is a better SC scorer and, dare I say, possibly the better footballer.
Thanks. Thankfully I already have his bro. :)

I'm considering trading in Ziebell and Goldy. Bargain premiums in SC or look elsewhere?

Thanks.
Goldy l would personally, Ziebell is coming off a bit of injury lay off and hit some form in the second half against the cats, so you would have to weigh that option up. Personally l went with Jacobs and Sandilands as my rucks and Cunnington as that 4-5 top mid.

Hey guys, Supercoach draft question, Wells just got dropped, any updates on his injury or thought's on how he will go returning from this foot injury would be great. Anychance of returning to his 105 average?
Three weeks with drew petrie stepping on it and giving him a rare foot injury (heavy bone bruising), so not towards the end of the season l'm afraid until he's back to his best. (he takes a while after an injury.)

Where is JMAC at guys? Every week injury lost says 1-2 away and can't find any information on him. Not SC related, just general enquiry.

Currie any chance of playing tomorrow ?

I need him to not play so I can turn Rockliff from vice to captain
Seems unlikely at this stage, we don't play till night time AEST so l would make Rockliff captain in your case, best of luck. The only chance is if Daw is maybe switched out an hour before hand at 630 AEST, but seems unlikely at this stage as l said. Good win too yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems unlikely at this stage, we don't play till night time AEST so l would make Rockliff captain in your case, best of luck. The only chance is if Daw is maybe switched out an hour before hand at 630 AEST, but seems unlikely at this stage as l said. Good win too yesterday.

big risk, have sandilands just incase.

Last year Scott Thompson averaged 98 in SC and began 2014 priced at 529k. In 2014 his average has dropped to 85, is he a bargain D6 at 415k? Or look elsewhere?

Thanks.

Last year Scott Thompson averaged 98 in SC and began 2014 priced at 529k. In 2014 his average has dropped to 85, is he a bargain at 415k? Or look elsewhere?

Thanks.
At 85 yea l would say so, if you're looking for bargains atm, Everritt from the blues is a handy pick up. Thompson's poor games against Collingwood and GC and his suspension say his score and price drop a bit. He's playing a bit more as a loose defender/zoning off his direct opponent and when they go up the field he stays back and sweeps up like against the Swans. It depends what North turns up too. Best of luck.

From a DT perspective, can Sam Gibson keep up this sort of form for the rest of the year or is this just a blue moon half season from him?

Same goes with Levi Greenwood as well actually.

Much appreciated

From a DT perspective, can Sam Gibson keep up this sort of form for the rest of the year or is this just a blue moon half season from him?

Same goes with Levi Greenwood as well actually.

Much appreciated

Personally brought in Gibson before the bye rounds as some quick coverage for one of the Carlton mids.

Did not trade back.

He's notorious for racking up high numbers consistently. Has now added a tackling game and improved his disposal, I think he would be a consistent performer for the rest of the year especially now we've got most of our hard games out of the way.

Personally brought in Gibson before the bye rounds as some quick coverage for one of the Carlton mids.

Did not trade back.

He's notorious for racking up high numbers consistently. Has now added a tackling game and improved his disposal, I think he would be a consistent performer for the rest of the year especially now we've got most of our hard games out of the way.
Love it, traded him into my ultimate footy team and I think I got a bargain when I was looking at the draw. Hope he gets off to a nice start this weekend for me!

Love it, traded him into my ultimate footy team and I think I got a bargain when I was looking at the draw. Hope he gets off to a nice start this weekend for me!
Hope so l finally switched him out for Congolio. In terms of your previous question with Levi Greenwood, he may well be worth the punt. He's having his best season and has been a major catalyst for our bigger wins in the west. He drops off now and then, but in the long run could pay off nicely. But if you have Gibson, you should be right. I have Lenny Hayes in my squad instead of Levi atm, so l might change that, depending on Lenny's form.

I was wondering on what Scott is going to with North's ruck set up for the of the season? Will you stick with the 1 ruck, or bring D Currie in as 2nd ruck?

Was considering getting Goldy in RDT if he is going to a sole ruck for the second half of the year as he's the same price as McEvoy now.

thanks in advance

I was wondering on what Scott is going to with North's ruck set up for the of the season? Will you stick with the 1 ruck, or bring D Currie in as 2nd ruck?

Was considering getting Goldy in RDT if he is going to a sole ruck for the second half of the year as he's the same price as McEvoy now.

thanks in advance
Not enough versatility in the Goldstein and Currie combo. Currie is purely back up at this point. He'd only be getting games if all of Daw, Petrie and Tarrant were injured.

Hi guys, interested in jumping on Scott D Thompson for my Supercoach team now he is super cheap and just notched up a 129. Could anybody fill me in as to why he is averaging a lot less this year after his stellar 2013? Is it due to a change in game plan/role, form slump or something else? He's a gun player and I have huge respect for him, just wondering what's going on as I don't get to see too many Nth games. He is super value and if he was to turn it around from here he would be a steal. Cheers and thanks.

Hi guys, interested in jumping on Scott D Thompson for my Supercoach team now he is super cheap and just notched up a 129. Could anybody fill me in as to why he is averaging a lot less this year after his stellar 2013? Is it due to a change in game plan/role, form slump or something else? He's a gun player and I have huge respect for him, just wondering what's going on as I don't get to see too many Nth games. He is super value and if he was to turn it around from here he would be a steal. Cheers and thanks.

Same role, he's just been in a form slump. I'd jump on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back