2014 Supercoach/Dreamteam Thread - Opposition supporters questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

How did you guys see last nites game regarding Currie and Goldy. Did they do OK, pre-season were they taking it easy last night?

PS Sorry about Majak. s**t he still has to put up with that stuff.

Currie has dished up not much in his first 2 outings this preseason, struggling to see him playing round 1, he really needed to play well to put his hand up but unfortunately he has not done that, still got 1 more to prove us wrong but i cant see it.
Don't stress about Goldy he'll be all right, his just going through the motions atm.

Currie has dished up not much in his first 2 outings this preseason, struggling to see him playing round 1, he really needed to play well to put his hand up but unfortunately he has not done that, still got 1 more to prove us wrong but i cant see it.
Don't stress about Goldy he'll be all right, his just going through the motions atm.
Thankyou. If Goldy goes down, will Currie still slot in?

How far back is Liam Anthony coming from? Doesn't seem to be in too many best 22's on here
Look out your window. Find the smallest spot on the horizon that you can see. Now walk to it. When you get there look for the smallest spot on the horizon that you can see. Now walk to it. When you get there you will find a rocket with a manned probe on the top. Climb into the probe via the access ladder and strap yourself in. The countdown will commence not long after and when the rocket takes off the noise and vibration will be like nothing you have ever experienced before. Don't worry though, the rocket is designed to withstand the power from the jet engines. Once in orbit the probe will detach from the rocket and the auto guidance system will kick in and direct you to Mars. Once in orbit get into the lander. Don't worry, this too knows what it is doing and it will guide you safely to the base of Olympus Mons. Then climb up to the top of Olympic Mons, the lower gravity should make this less difficult than you imagine it to be. At the top there is a 10 ft square clay slab left behind by a long gone ocean. Move this slab to uncover a 6 foot by 8 foot hole. There you will find Liam Anthony

do you guys think wright will get back to his best this season?
Maybe.

Looks likely to be played off half back. Solid player but shoulder injuries have really restricted him and he is now under significant pressure to perform. He seems to be well regarded as a role player so game are to be expected. How many though is the question. He has been pretty solid in the NAB Challenge.

Look out your window. Find the smallest spot on the horizon that you can see. Now walk to it. When you get there look for the smallest spot on the horizon that you can see. Now walk to it. When you get there you will find a rocket with a manned probe on the top. Climb into the probe via the access ladder and strap yourself in. The countdown will commence not long after and when the rocket takes off the noise and vibration will be like nothing you have ever experienced before. Don't worry though, the rocket is designed to withstand the power from the jet engines. Once in orbit the probe will detach from the rocket and the auto guidance system will kick in and direct you to Mars. Once in orbit get into the lander. Don't worry, this too knows what it is doing and it will guide you safely to the base of Olympus Mons. Then climb up to the top of Olympic Mons, the lower gravity should make this less difficult than you imagine it to be. At the top there is a 10 ft square clay slab left behind by a long gone ocean. Move this slab to uncover a 6 foot by 8 foot hole. There you will find Liam Anthony

Hahahaha amazing. I'll steer clear. I was thinking maybe worth a punt with my last pick in a 16 player, 22 man draft (pick 340-350ish by then), but obviously not.
I remember him being a ball magnet. Is he another Dalziell type? I'm assuming he's just a poorly skilled, poor decision maker?

Hahahaha amazing. I'll steer clear. I was thinking maybe worth a punt with my last pick in a 16 player, 22 man draft (pick 340-350ish by then), but obviously not.
I remember him being a ball magnet. Is he another Dalziell type? I'm assuming he's just a poorly skilled, poor decision maker?
A little column A and a little column B as well as a little column C and column D.

The bloke can run all day and is a bit of a magnet which is why he stood out when we drafted him. His kicking is average and he is not the best decision maker going around. He is also a little on the soft side and not the best at running defensively either so that is why, despite being fit, is not being considered for the NAB challenge games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what should we expect from Hansen this year and what has preseason revealed about role, etc.

Scored really well late last year and if continues that will be a great selection as underpriced premo.

Will he continue the same role, is it unrealistic to expect the same scores or should we expect similar output and have him in the top bracket fo fantasy defenders with an average over 85?

what should we expect from Hansen this year and what has preseason revealed about role, etc.

Scored really well late last year and if continues that will be a great selection as underpriced premo.

Will he continue the same role, is it unrealistic to expect the same scores or should we expect similar output and have him in the top bracket fo fantasy defenders with an average over 85?

Will take a shitload of marks.

Should average over 80.

Iz Jcak Zubble gonna b a wery guod playa al yeer ?

Wul MakDunold get a mach befor Atlee, Mulatt or Hiney?
JZ will make people sit up and really take notice this year,,,,bonafide match winner. I think McDonald will play every game. Don't see him as ahead of atley or mullet, but definitely ahead of Hine.

How do people see Aaron Black, averaged 76 last year. Do you see him getting that closer to 90?
At the same price as Jack Darling and majority would go Darling, but interested in Roos fans thoughts.
Blacky has been nursed and only asserted himself in the best 22 mid year. He is a genuine star in the making, v hard to match up his athleticism, and feel we've only seen a glimpse of what he's capable of. Be very surprised if he is not pulling at least 90 by seasons end.

If you've got more than three North players you've got a bias issue.
I hear you but not necessarily, makes sense if the team is on the up, young players on the up should be relatively good value.....unless of course your selections consist of boomer, wellsy, drew, NDS, etc

Just to revisit the Cunnnington vs Bastinac choice from before - can someone who saw todays game vs Carlton tell me whose game looks easier to be consistent with? I see Bastinac had 10 marks which is hard to maintain over the course of a season as a mid. Cunnington had 9 tackles which i think shows more effort and is easier to produce week in week out than taking 10 marks (which is more dependant on opponents manning up).

Who looked better?
Tough to separate the two. Assuming they are priced similar Basti will kick more goals, and have a bigger possession count. Much bigger tank than Cunnersso assume more ability to get to contests and more ground time.

I hear you but not necessarily, makes sense if the team is on the up, young players on the up should be relatively good value.....unless of course your selections consist of boomer, wellsy, drew, NDS, etc
Lots of potential, just not many proven scorers (like Swallow was until his injury) or bargains. Ziebell and Bastinac are good options but then there are proven players like Murphy and Beams for a similar price. Ziebell could be a good pick of difference, hopefully no suspensions this year though.

I'd agree that he's underpriced thanks to his poor start up forward. Definitely would expect to continue with the 3rd tall/loose/rebounding defender role this year. The only question is how underpriced is he? Needs to improve further, not just maintain last year's output in defense to be worth it. I reckon he's not a bad POD on the whole.

I'd agree that he's underpriced thanks to his poor start up forward. Definitely would expect to continue with the 3rd tall/loose/rebounding defender role this year. The only question is how underpriced is he? Needs to improve further, not just maintain last year's output in defense to be worth it. I reckon he's not a bad POD on the whole.

i like the fact that he started poorly reducing his average slightly but more the 0 and was it an 18 in injured games that really bring him down. When playing the role you say he should continue he was regularly over 90 and would be getting a top 6 defender cheap.

Not cash cow cheap but more underpriced keeper

Hey Kangas..

I'm a real Drew Petrie fan, but I notice theres not many on here slotting him in their sides. I am in DT and thought he was a good choice….am I overrating him???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back