Toast 2014 SuperCoach "Nailed It" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After posting him in this thread after rd 1, and then posting him in the 'Regrets' thread, big Sauce over pretty much every other ruckman in the comp. Bit of luck considering the injuries to the big names.

I can almost forgive him for killing my season last year.

Edit: almost...

Realising early I made a bad call on Sutcliffe Buddy and not getting rid of him, instead, hanging on to an unfounded romantic notion he'd come good :thumbsu:

Loyal to a fault since 2013.

Josh P Kennedy looks like a very good pickup so far, hopefully he can replicate his 2012 form or get close to it.

Not chasing last weeks points and skipping the Merrett hype

Even with his rookie like scores over the last 2 weeks, Merrett will have gone up in price 60k+ in that time and still have a low B/E next week. Not the end of the world, he can always be sideways traded before his bye at around 440k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping the faith in super Pav and Gunston. The other main one not getting Ellis.

+1 for Pav. To think I considered trading him for Zorko, luckily I traded Caddy to Zorko instead.

Disappointed. Came in here to see all the smarty pants that VC'd Danger.

1 person so far as I can tell. When you think back it makes sense with Adelaide playing GWS, Danger had to come good sometime.

Just a little shout out to toxic for your advice re: M. Crouch. Traded Cunningham out for him and went one step further and decided to play Crouch on field over Tyson given the form lines of the 2 players last cpl of weeks. Worked out nicely in the end. In hindsight I would have preferred to trade Tyson instead of Cunningham but that's just being greedy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back