Roast 2014 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that thrilled with my decision to get Tyson in after Rd 2. Was so keen to jump on that I wasted trades and now as it turns out it looks like he is only going to make about 110k profit. Just goes to show I suppose that those expensive rookies really need to score well to be worth it. As an example, Georgiou looks like turning a profit of about 100k next week and he has been pretty so so in SC terms.
What makes it worse is that I missed out on Tyson's 2 good scores and got his 92 and 50 before benching him this week. Lesson learnt for me, once again :)

I'm not that thrilled with my decision to get Tyson in after Rd 2. Was so keen to jump on that I wasted trades and now as it turns out it looks like he is only going to make about 110k profit. Just goes to show I suppose that those expensive rookies really need to score well to be worth it. As an example, Georgiou looks like turning a profit of about 100k next week and he has been pretty so so in SC terms.
What makes it worse is that I missed out on Tyson's 2 good scores and got his 92 and 50 before benching him this week. Lesson learnt for me, once again :)
I did something the same with tyson and yes agree the high price rooks really need to score well to be worth having.
Anyway why most peeps prob will trade tyson down I will trade him up I dont see the point on trading him in just to trade down.

I did something the same with tyson and yes agree the high price rooks really need to score well to be worth having.
Anyway why most peeps prob will trade tyson down I will trade him up I dont see the point on trading him in just to trade down.

^ This. I've already gone through 8 trades and still have 4-5 rookies in my starting 22. Time to start upgrading. Spewing I didn't upgrade Tyson > Swallow this week with my spare cash.

Burnt from trading Dangerfield out two years in a row.

Last year I traded him out and he got 175 the next game.

Traded him out this week and he got 192 :mad:.
SCers everywhere thank you for trading him out last week. You are too kind.

Will probably revert back to a 60 next week, not going to be playing on people as crap as Jared Rivers every week.
Played on Lonergan from where i was sitting Oz? Gunston's a very handy player(Not sold SC wise yet). Alot to like about the kid, great hands, great kick. Will more then cover the loss of Buddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played on Lonergan from where i was sitting Oz? Gunston's a very handy player(Not sold SC wise yet). Alot to like about the kid, great hands, great kick. Will more then cover the loss of Buddy

Rivers had him in the first quarter where he smashed him. No doubt he is a very good player, will have off weeks though (like round 2 from memory).

Josh ******* Caddy. Such an awkward price for anyone else to bring in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aish ambling most of the way towards double his previous high score the week I trade him out. Thanks champ:thumbsu: .

Ready for Dunstan to knock out another one if I let him go next week too.

If you could trade him out, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back