Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's probably a hard question to answer, but is there any reason to hannebrys recent drop in DT numbers? Is it just poor form? Or is he playing a different role?

Also, is Bird a likely in for this week?

I know it's probably a hard question to answer, but is there any reason to hannebrys recent drop in DT numbers? Is it just poor form? Or is he playing a different role?

Also, is Bird a likely in for this week?

I can't see Bird not being in the team this week we need a bit more depth in the midfield.

As for Hanners I would probably contribute his drop due to form, am still hopeful he can turn it around this week.

Will Rohan be out for long, guys?

That leg still seems to be giving him trouble. I traded him out to Lloyd this week and I'm hoping it was the right move.
No idea how long he will be out for, but he doesn't score very highly anyway

Mitchell.

Where is he?

He's sure as s**t not in the F5 spot in my Supercoach side because he isn't named for you blokes.

This is getting frustrating.

Any word on how bad McVeigh's leg injury is? I know he wasn't listed on the injury list from the game, but he has strapping around the calf area and was clearly hampered by it.

Surely Mitchell plays ahead of a Brandon Jack or Jake Lloyd if he isn't injured? BOG in the reserves last week would suggest he isn't, any chance of him coming in with a late withdrawal!!

Mitchell still not named! I think most of you blokes thought he'd be coming in this week, no? He has been warming the pine for weeks now and I may just need to bite the bullet and trade him unless you can convince me otherwise.... Thanks

I would've thought he would be in this week like most on the swan board.

Only thing I can think of is he might of pulled up sore or that they are conditioning him for the hawks game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys.

Was wondering if you all think Jake Lloyd will stay in the side for a while after last weeks great effort against the Lions.

Thinking about using him as a downgrade option this week.

What are the chances of him starting as the sub this week and how good is his job security, etc?

Cheers.

Is that a joke. Or are the Swans looking at actually going in 20cm taller with less experience against Hawks? lol
I assumed you meant our superior Mitchell, Patrick...

I'd normally say Tom was a certainty to come straight back in after one reserves game, but the reserves had a bye this weekend so they may feel he needs another week of conditioning now. I'd still say better than a 50/50 chance but you'll get a better idea in the next few days, before lockout.

I assumed you meant our superior Mitchell, Patrick...

I'd normally say Tom was a certainty to come straight back in after one reserves game, but the reserves had a bye this weekend so they may feel he needs another week of conditioning now. I'd still say better than a 50/50 chance but you'll get a better idea in the next few days, before lockout.

Lol! Cheers buddy i'll check back in later. All the best this weekend

Hi guys.

Was wondering if you all think Jake Lloyd will stay in the side for a while after last weeks great effort against the Lions.

Thinking about using him as a downgrade option this week.

What are the chances of him starting as the sub this week and how good is his job security, etc?

Cheers.

Nobody answered this one so i'll re-post it.

Need a couple of games out of Lloyd as he is looking like a decent downgrade option.

Nobody answered this one so i'll re-post it.

Need a couple of games out of Lloyd as he is looking like a decent downgrade option.
I brought him in this week as well. I think he will probably be the sub against the hawks tomorrow but it's hard to tell if he will play many more consecutive games as tom mitchell is probably best 22 but he's probably better for the balance of the side than mitchell.

Hi. Is McGlynn pretty much playing pure midfield ATM? Is he tagging?
Just trying to work out if he's likely to keep up with SC ave of 89. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back