2nds 2014 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer your right but you can only play what they serve up in the NEAFL , GCS should be better than this
Their team on paper looked quite good, comparable to ours I would have thought.

Am I correct in presuming that ROK han't fronted for the game? If so looks like he is being rested between senior appearances

Regardless of the scoreboard
Hewett looks super good , wow
Biggs should be playing seniors , don't think he turned it over once
Jones will play seniors this year at some point , played very good today
Rohan played on the HBF and looked far better ( didn't play to much in the 2nd half , maybe precaution due to the scoreboard )
Nankervis smashed them all over the ground , taking pack marks kicking goals
Membrey looks a lot fitter and playing through the middle also kicked 3 , defensive pressure was great
Allir wont be as bad as some thought , l

Regardless of the scoreboard
Hewett looks super good , wow
Biggs should be playing seniors , don't think he turned it over once
Jones will play seniors this year at some point , played very good today
Rohan played on the HBF and looked far better ( didn't play to much in the 2nd half , maybe precaution due to the scoreboard )
Nankervis smashed them all over the ground , taking pack marks kicking goals
Membrey looks a lot fitter and playing through the middle also kicked 3 , defensive pressure was great
Allir wont be as bad as some thought , l
great wrap punts thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BP and he is run and carry has been very good , tough little prick wont be scared to step up to the big league

Watching Jones, I can't help but think he's best suited to an on-ball role, but they're very much persisting with him down back (and he's solid enough there too). Do you think they're grooming him to take over Smith's role, with Smith moving to the mids?

There's a comment on Twitter from someone about Rohan that states he "appeared to indicate to physio that leg was no good". Anyone got anything on that?

Aliir looks better every time I see him. There's something special about him, has a real knack for rebounding and his bodywork is rapidly improving. Could be a real weapon down back.
Looks good. Handball needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back