2014 Tables, Ladders and Chairs WITH NEW ADDED STAIRS FOR ONLY $9.99!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's extremely sad that the WWE thought that show was supposed to upstage REvolution. They've managed to make me lose interest in Seth Rollins who was my favourite wrestler. That's not exactly Rollins fault though, more just the way his match was booked. Ziggler and Harper had the only good match of the show by far, but it sucks that they worked so hard and probably hurt themselves a lot in that match only for every other match to be s**t.

I love Rollins but he is continually getting booked poorly IMO

Where too next do you think?

I've got no clue what Rollins will be doing next. I reckon Orton might return on Raw and attack him so then every week until the Rumble Rollins, Kane, Big Show and J&J Security will beat Orton down

Yeah pretty much what everyone has said NXT>TLC.

It was always going to be untoppable.

Having said that, it was actually better than I expected to be honest

I took a s**t and watched it for 3 hours. It was better than this pay per view.

However Cena pinned it and won.

I took a s**t and watched it for 3 hours. It was better than this pay per view.

However Cena pinned it and won.
Came here to see if it was s**t and this answered it perfectly for me. Don't think I'll go back and watch it.

My god, that was bad.

Where do I start.

THE BAD.
  • Cena v. Rollins: match was patheticly booked. Way, way overbooked, and the one finish NO ONE wanted to happen, happened. Yay Cena vs Brock XXV.
  • Reigns interference was unnecessary. Should have been a surprise rumble return. Pop would have been insane.
  • The Divas. Either do something knew or f*ck off with those piss breaks.
  • Big Show needs to retire. Seriously, how many times does he want to turn heel and go over a young up n comer?
  • Ryback v Kane: Honestly taken sh*ts that were more entertaining.
  • Rusev is amazing. Like this dude is so good in his role. Severly underappreciated, give him something to sink his teeth into. Dude is a heavyweight beast who moves like a welterweight. He works so well with Swagger, yet they get 5 minutes. F*ck you Vince, seriously.
  • Swagger is pretty damn over. He must have f*cked someone high ups wife. They just hate him.
THE GOOD.
  • Ziggler v Harper: Awesome. Just awesome.
  • Wyatt v Ambrose: Pretty good main event. Didn't love the finish, but it saves either one of them losing clean at a C level PPV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very excited to watch Rollins v Cena, so needless to say how disappointed I am. Honestly, that was crap. Harper & Ziggler was an awesome match, the first match (minus kickoff) ended up being the best match. Give Ziggler a real push, hes far better than Intercontental champ material, he should be contending for the wwe world heavy championship by now.

Ziggler vs Harper was great, Wyatt vs Ambrose was very good up until the TV spot.

Everything else sucked.

meh.

NXT > TLC

10845905_337419313111150_4634495883633649785_n.jpg

Last edited:
I could only watch it up to the middle of the womens match before I had enough and decided to skip forward to the endings of the remaining matches before switching to the NXT match between Neville Vs Zayne. Seriously, this Cena Vs Lesner feud does not excite me at all. I think I will be watching the Zayne Vs Owens feud instead on NXT.

Watched it all today.

First match was pretty good. Bloody Ziggler constantly sprinting up ladders while Harper actually sold exhaustion ruined it a bit. Some nice spots but should've done more with the ladder across the announce table.

Cena absolutely destroyed any legitimacy Rollins still had left. Reigns making the save got the crowd going and he made a pretty good return.

Main event had some very cool spots, loved the dive onto the announce table. Why they thought that finish was a good idea is beyond me.

I thought it was better than what some people here are saying. They did the best they could do with no storylines to work with. But still a waste of my time overall

One of the first times i've managed to watch a PPV in full (delayed) without any spoilers...
Harper and Zig :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

10675588_407202089437332_7610036093787244355_n.jpg

Why are Kane and Big Show still wrestling? Just awful to watch

Backstage news at TLC:

Hopefully this will boost the quality of the show, but I still don't think it'll be as great as REvolution. I'm happy to be wrong though.

Well they failed - miserably. Ziggler/Harper as great and got the show off to an electric start. The crowd dug it was well and they were pretty hot by the time Ziggler climbed the ladder.

Unfortunately it was all down hill from there. Just boring, unimaginative and predictable. The only match with any real potential was Bray/Ambrose and it just fizzled for me, it was nothing really special - and wasn't it a "TLC" match? If so why was it decided by pinfall? Without having to climb the ladder it's just a no DQ match.

Well they failed - miserably. Ziggler/Harper as great and got the show off to an electric start. The crowd dug it was well and they were pretty hot by the time Ziggler climbed the ladder.

Unfortunately it was all down hill from there. Just boring, unimaginative and predictable. The only match with any real potential was Bray/Ambrose and it just fizzled for me, it was nothing really special - and wasn't it a "TLC" match? If so why was it decided by pinfall? Without having to climb the ladder it's just a no DQ match.
And only the locker room, WWE, and the most stubborn anti-NXT, anti-indies, anti-'smark' douchebags think otherwise.

Ziggler and Harper definitely tried to give their all but I don't think many other people did. Apparently some guys and possibly girls actually tried to put on a s**t show just to spite Vince

Remove this Banner Ad

Back