List Mgmt. 2014: The List

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's a mental thing for him.

It helps that he is often shooting from straight out in front when he is in form.

I don't wish to be rude, but it's not mental. It's technique.

Question is whether he can adjust correctly for his technique, which at 11.1 suggests he can.

I have a major slice on my drive, but I know how to end it up down the middle... but I sure as hell can't actually drive a ball.

Levi can't kick a ball. You have to at least agree on that... go on, it's hard, but you'll feel better if you say it.

Sep 29, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I don't wish to be rude, but it's not mental. It's technique.

Question is whether he can adjust correctly for his technique, which at 11.1 suggests he can.

I have a major slice on my drive, but I know how to end it up down the middle... but I sure as hell can't actually drive a ball.

Levi can't kick a ball. You have to at least agree on that... go on, it's hard, but you'll feel better if you say it.

His field kicking isn't that bad tbh.

He changed his technique and runs out to the right now for a sorta right footed Buddy Arc for good results. Not to be rude but I actually Follow Carlton so ya know....

So you're telling me he can kick?
He will never be the best kick in the league but it has improved a lot over the course of the year. Definitely has potential to be as/more accurate than cloke.

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
He will never be the best kick in the league but it has improved a lot over the course of the year. Definitely has potential to be as/more accurate than cloke.

Well hence my enquiry.

If I just thought he had good hands and couldn't improve his kicking I wouldn't ask.

In all seriousness what's his contract status, no one has actually answered that!

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Well hence my enquiry.

If I just thought he had good hands and couldn't improve his kicking I wouldn't ask.

In all seriousness what's his contract status, no one has actually answered that!

Uncontracted but will sign soon.

Well hence my enquiry.

I'm pretty sure he is out at the end of the year but in negotiations.

Ask etsal1 and she will tell you he isn't going anywhere.

The New Link

Debutant
Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Mitch Robinson got 2 weeks again and the third time out this year.He apologised last time for letting the team down but did it again. Should Robbo be resigned for 2015?
Don't you think he lets the team down ?

Last edited:

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Mitch Robinson got 2 weeks again and the third time out this year.He apologised last time for letting the team down but did it again. Should Robbo be resigned for 2015?
That was a fair bump last year. It's not like he threw a punch at someone.

The New Link

Debutant
Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Contracts that are up this year
2. Troy Menzel - will sign a 2-3 year deal
5. Chris Judd - lets hope we get one more year.
17. Sam Rowe - 2 year deal
18. Tom Temay - Not sure were he seats ?
30. Jarrad Waite - 1 last year or do we trade him ? Love to see him have a great year with a full pre season
32. Nicholas Graham - 2 year deal
41. Levi Casboult - 3 year deal
43. Simon White - 1-2 year deal
46. David Ellard - 1 year deal
Rookies:-
31. Luke Reynolds - ?
36. Cameron Wood -Has to be kept STILL HAS 3 GOOD YEARS IN HIM
37. Jaryd Cachia onlist
45. Blaine Johnson Has to be kept

GOING or GONE
38. Jefferey Garlett - TRADE
26. Andrew McInnes - think he will go
14. Brock McLean - think he will go
9. Kane Lucas - GONE think he will go
12. Mitch Robinson - TRADE
11. Robert Warnock - Still has 1 year left, so we would have to trade him and still pay part of his contract as we paid overs for him
But still better than keeping him
10. Matthew Watson - is also signed till .2015 but is not up to it

Gone already
Rookie 29. Heath Scotland
34. Nick Duigan
21. Josh Bootsma

Back