List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the one in the middle isn't Levi (I assume it's Crisp). Levi's sitting to FIGJAM's left, but not visible until you click on the picture for the original.
Okay now it makes sense.

Even after people started talking about Levi I was thinking... Nooooooo surely not.

Edit: If you go to the original pic the w***er in the middle becomes Naf. :thumbsu:

Anyone else hear Levi on SEN on why he chose Col and Left North went something along the lines of being full time in the midfield because he was getting squeezed out at times at North because "WE go very deep in the middle"

...can take the boy out of North Melbourne...........

Thumbnail62604614119u98image.related.thumbnail.320x214.119u12.png1413943592376.jpg-320x214.jpg

Judas pricks.

Thumbnail62604614119u98image.related.thumbnail.320x214.119u12.png1413943592376.jpg-320x214.jpg

Judas pricks.
I am for one thankful that we didn't get Figjam as our coach and secondly we now know where Levi's loyalties lie and they are not with North, so l wouldn't welcome him back after one season with Figjam.

Hopefully the club does the right thing, and expunges him from the record books, scratches his face out on all the team photos and sprinkles salt on the ground where his locker used to stand, that way another locker can never grow there again.

Hopefully the club does the right thing, and expunges him from the record books, scratches his face out on all the team photos and sprinkles salt on the ground where his locker used to stand, that way another locker can never grow there again.
BURN HIM!

What is with Collingwood Football Club stealing all our good looking blue eyed players? Still mourning the loss of Browny and now I have to deal with this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is with Collingwood Football Club stealing all our good looking blue eyed players? Still mourning the loss of Browny and now I have to deal with this.

I was just about to question your taste but... I'll leave it.

Levi isn't a good looking guy is he?

I was just about to question your taste but... I'll leave it.

Levi isn't a good looking guy is he?
1. My taste is impeccable and 2. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

**** off you flithy pig.

Figjam thinks the pies will surprise teams lol- yeah everyone is worried that you have varcoe and clinton young coming off the wings.
He could well be right. s**t list, s**t coach. Other teams may be surprised how easy the Pies will be to knock over.

**** off you flithy pig.

Figjam thinks the pies will surprise teams lol- yeah everyone is worried that you have varcoe and clinton young coming off the wings.

Yes, well long term deals to Varcoe and Greedwood and last year Adams.

Not exactly Beams, Thomas, Ball, Didak, Shaw, O'Brien.

Their backline and forward line could be quite good if not for the injuries this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back