List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornhole.jpg

Hatchy1992/Jennifer Lawrence
63%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Hatchy1992 and Jennifer Lawrence has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Don't listen to it Jen. We both know it'll work out perfectly.
Don't sweat it Hatchy, sounds like lots of opportunities for make-up sex.

so two weeks on a cruise, 150 pages and whathisname for pick 25 (North again not getting bent in a trade:thumbsu::oops:), anything else happen over the past two weeks to make it worth reading the 150 pages?
Footy wise, no, comedy gold wise, not really, just a bunch of bored men cracking jokes at each other.

so two weeks on a cruise, 150 pages and whathisname for pick 25 (North again not getting bent in a trade:thumbsu::oops:), anything else happen over the past two weeks to make it worth reading the 150 pages?
Yes, it is a rich collection of profound insights, wit and whimsy. You need to read every word of it.

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Shinbonerbaz
heart.png
Salma Hayek

73.4 % :eek: The Magic Number :hearts::hearts::rainbow::thumbsu:

Footy wise, no, comedy gold wise, not really, just a bunch of bored men cracking jokes at each other.
Excuse me. We're not all men here!
Definitely bored though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sod 2 weeks... In 5 pages (24hours) it's gone from North Drafting Board to Matchmaker.com.au

My apologies, I was referring to the posters including myself use of toilet humour, love calculators etc.
Speaking of which, I am not making this up:

Love Calculator results

miss_kate18 ♡ Leigh Brown

69 %

Hatchy1992/Jennifer Lawrence
63%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Hatchy1992 and Jennifer Lawrence has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Don't listen to it Jen. We both know it'll work out perfectly.
This is rigged.

Jay-Z/Jennifer Lawrence
63%

I'm gonna have to fight you for her Hatchy. Don't worry, I'll send you some photos when I win :p

Dr Love is confused.

Jay-Z / Emma Watson = only 45%
Jay-Z / Hermione Granger = 71%

How can that be? Oh well, I guess she'll have to stay in character the whole time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back