List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the club has gone off the idea of trading our first pick after the last time. Once burned, forever shy.
Don't mind keeping or trading our first pick.
Could see us trading our first pick for someone like Tomlinson, young talented player that fills an immediate need

Harper is steak knives at this point, unfortunately. Players that can't get a game, but dominate VFL at least have some value. But players that struggle in VFL for the entire season and have doubts over injuries, have no value.

Pretty sure Levi was only worth 1 steak knife this time last year.

It is way too early to roll the dice out already, but we all suspect what the result would be for this gem of an idea.
Huh what do you mean we've offered Jarrad Waite.. 2 yrs the dice have been rolled. Its no secret Robinson would be a risk but, massive upside if he pulls his head in.. he is talented, has size and we need grunt and goalkickers. Any relevant response by anyone, besides sarcasm.

Huh what do you mean we've offered Jarrad Waite.. 2 yrs the dice have been rolled. Its no secret Robinson would be a risk but, massive upside if he pulls his head in.. he is talented, has size and we need grunt and goalkickers. Any relevant response by anyone, besides sarcasm.
We have a significantly better version of Mitch Robinson in jack ziebell and we are neck deep in contested players. Really would be a waste of salary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like I said, way too early for the dice, but let us see just to cease your enthusiasm.

and the magic dice says

images

Robinson does not bring anything we don't already have.

Except insanity.

Like i said im asking for relevant opinions, not sarcasm from ****** teenagers
Chill brother. Many don't really rate Robinson, including me. He offers nothing that we don't already have. Levi has grunt, Ziebell has grunt, Cunnington has grunt. Swallow has grunt.

And all get more contested ball and clearances than Robinson so its not like we need him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back