List Mgmt. 2014 trade/draft/FA/delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron to Adelaide, dangerfield would most likely go to geelong, who would we want from geelong?
I dont see D'field going to geelong, hes very good mates with sloane and walker and has said he wont leave while sanderson is coaching. Where are your biggest gaps? out of our list id say the 'untradeables' would be walker, d'field, sloane and maybe talia. who from our list would you want? we also have pick 9
Where has this come from? Sauce or Source?
from someone that doesn't know about dangerfield

If we don't play finals in the next 2 years, and then for the next 6-8 years with our squad than Leon is a worse coach than anyone would think possible
No look you are very well positioned to play finals and have some success going forward but that does not mean it is a given. Yeah you may make Adams live to regret what he said, I personally think it is the wrong thing to do giving your former club a clip when you move on but it happens

No look you are very well positioned to play finals and have some success going forward but that does not mean it is a given. Yeah you may make Adams live to regret what he said, I personally think it is the wrong thing to do giving your former club a clip when you move on but it happens

What was said. I have not heard that? I agree , having a ping at your old club is not professional. Defend your move fine. GWS has one of the hardest jobs in the footy. GC are golden childs compared to them. Mistakes happen at all clubs , good players are missed and moved on. It's the AFL , not GFL (our local grade).

I dont see D'field going to geelong, hes very good mates with sloane and walker and has said he wont leave while sanderson is coaching. Where are your biggest gaps? out of our list id say the 'untradeables' would be walker, d'field, sloane and maybe talia. who from our list would you want? we also have pick 9

from someone that doesn't know about dangerfield

I have a feeling you think you can get it done with P9 and icing. Good luck with that. I have a feeling that you think Danger will ignore a godfather offer that you cant match IF you pay big dollars for JC. Good luck with that too.

Just on the what type of money would it take to move JC? Surely JC would be on very good money at GWS?

I have a feeling you think you can get it done with P9 and icing. Good luck with that. I have a feeling that you think Danger will ignore a godfather offer that you cant match IF you pay big dollars for JC. Good luck with that too.

Just on the what type of money would it take to move JC? Surely JC would be on very good money at GWS?
If he isnt he will be on the next contract.

Offer is apparently 800k x 8

Could be performance based as well, but it's been mentioned on our board he's meeting with Sando and that early this week.

Jezza (and a few others like Shiel and Treloar) are required players. Unless Adelaide comes up with major major offers then GWS will not trade.

That said, it would be negligent on the part of clubs to not ask and negligent on the part of managers to not listen to an offer.

Maybe we are finding out Jezza's market value for his new contract (somewhat like what Buddy did with us last year)

I dont know that ive said any such thing about p9 and icing but believe what you want.

Dangerfield didnt grow up in geelong he grew up near geelong, not liking geelong. He has gone on record that money isnt much of a motivator for him and that he knows wherever hes at he will get suitably compensated. as ive previously mentioned he has gone on record saying that he wont leave while sanderson is the coach, hes very good mates with sloane and walker, and is involved in several businesses in Adelaide. Im not silly enough to think that there is no offer that anyone could possibly make that he wouldnt accept, but i think youd have to offer such overs to get it done that youd be silly to offer it. We have plenty of room in our salary cap, we were willing to offer tippet 800k/year on top of what we were already paying walker, sloane and dangerfield. We added betts and pods but gave up vince. if you think we didnt front load a bunch of contracts with that tippett money knowing that there might be a salary cap squeeze on the horizon youre very silly.

As for JC, just look at what we got for gunstone and tippett if you want to talk about how strong a position a club is in to trade when a player wants to leave and nominates their club. I wasnt being impolite with you, no need to be impolite with me.

I dont know that ive said any such thing about p9 and icing but believe what you want.

Dangerfield didnt grow up in geelong he grew up near geelong, not liking geelong. He has gone on record that money isnt much of a motivator for him and that he knows wherever hes at he will get suitably compensated. as ive previously mentioned he has gone on record saying that he wont leave while sanderson is the coach, hes very good mates with sloane and walker, and is involved in several businesses in Adelaide. Im not silly enough to think that there is no offer that anyone could possibly make that he wouldnt accept, but i think youd have to offer such overs to get it done that youd be silly to offer it. We have plenty of room in our salary cap, we were willing to offer tippet 800k/year on top of what we were already paying walker, sloane and dangerfield. We added betts and pods but gave up vince. if you think we didnt front load a bunch of contracts with that tippett money knowing that there might be a salary cap squeeze on the horizon youre very silly.

As for JC, just look at what we got for gunstone and tippett if you want to talk about how strong a position a club is in to trade when a player wants to leave and nominates their club. I wasnt being impolite with you, no need to be impolite with me.

Its the GWS board , best let it go. Danger went to school in Belmont. He barracked for Geelong. That mean nothing just as your point mean nothing. Bring it to our trade board if you want to.

What type of trade do you think is going to get GWS poster player? A kid who can be a star for the next ten years? P9 and what else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the GWS board , best let it go. Danger went to school in Belmont. He barracked for Geelong. That mean nothing just as your point mean nothing. Bring it to our trade board if you want to.

What type of trade do you think is going to get GWS poster player? A kid who can be a star for the next ten years? P9 and what else?
glass houses and stones. If youre telling me he grew up barracking for geelong that goes against everything ive previously heard on the matter, so yes, that does mean nothing compared to everything else ive said. As for JC, I agree hes worth a lot, but look at what we got (or were offered at least, pick 22 and J White) who was on all our marketing material, when he decided that he was leaving and nominated a single club. The holding club doesnt hold all the power anymore.

glass houses and stones. If youre telling me he grew up barracking for geelong that goes against everything ive previously heard on the matter, so yes, that does mean nothing compared to everything else ive said. As for JC, I agree hes worth a lot, but look at what we got (or were offered at least, pick 22 and J White) who was on all our marketing material, when he decided that he was leaving and nominated a single club. The holding club doesnt hold all the power anymore.

As I said GWS Thread.

We do Have power when everyone wants, or supposedly already has, all our stars

Person who has mentioned it on our board has a track record for being on the money with our dealings... has a good source in the club.

No. Its an elaborate troll account that some rubes have bought into.

Clearly it would be nearly impossible to satisfy GWS for a trade for Cameron on the fractional chance he might want to come

No. Its an elaborate troll account that some rubes have bought into.

Clearly it would be nearly impossible to satisfy GWS for a trade for Cameron on the fractional chance he might want to come
Why the hell would GWS listen to Adelaide, saints pick 1 and whatever else would trump everything crows would offer

Why the hell would GWS listen to Adelaide, saints pick 1 and whatever else would trump everything crows would offer

I'm sure lots of clubs would have more assets. Though I doubt the authenticity of this rumour very much, don't forget Jezza has to want to go to the saints for them to come into play; and that's without even considering how GWS feel about things

Every club in the league would covet Jezza, and that includes his current team

Offer is apparently 800k x 8

Could be performance based as well, but it's been mentioned on our board he's meeting with Sando and that early this week.

If I was a star footy player you could not get me to live in the sh*thole that is Adelaide for $2,000,000 a year!! Why would you punish yourself and waste the best years of your life there?? That's like being a billionaire in Somalia

If I was a star footy player you could not get me to live in the sh*thole that is Adelaide for $2,000,000 a year!! Why would you punish yourself and waste the best years of your life there?? That's like being a billionaire in Somalia

I'd rather be a billionaire in Somalia then poor in Syndey. :p

Question is, why would you want to stay in Western Sydney though... not much better, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back