Oppo Camp Discussion on other club's trade/draft decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

I was reading and have heard from inside of St. Kilda that hawthorn is pushing hard for the number 1 pick. They have apparently started with Cheney, Lowden, Shoey, Lowden and (Hallahan 50/50)
Im not saying its true but i think it fills a need in the saints and brings in players from a good culture

Throw in Clarko and we'll give you Richo as steak knives...

I just woke up in the 1980's when a Premiership club dumps all it's rejects on to us.
:(:( Bad memories there mate.
Out of Sheldon, Marcou, WoW Jones And McConville.
I thought we got decent service out of McConvile. And of course Sheldon coached our long awaited return to finals footy.
But dont get me started on drafting Ian Aitkin in the 90s:(

Are Essendon supporters real or make believe?

They keep calling up SEN and trade radio with the most demented comments…

It's every day, but just in one hour this morning:

• Demanding that the media apologise to the club now that everything has been sorted out and they have been found not guilty :drunk:

• Wondering if they can force Ryder to GWS because they have offered a better pick
:drunk:

• Will Ryder lose at the grievance tribunal because GWS have offered pick 4 :drunk:

I was reading and have heard from inside of St. Kilda that hawthorn is pushing hard for the number 1 pick. They have apparently started with Cheney, Lowden, Shoey, Lowden and (Hallahan 50/50)
Im not saying its true but i think it fills a need in the saints and brings in players from a good culture
Jog on, mate

The last two hours are going to be huge I reckon.. Picks and players will be flying everywhere

How is Giles only worth a 9 pick upgrade in the 50s, when Hampson was worth a second rounder last year?

Giles is a much better player than Hampson IMO
True............ BUT!!!!!!!!
Megan+Gale+Shaun+Hampson+Chris+Judd+Launch+s2CQaBZWMlPl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez trades dropping, Biggs, Jones, Frost

:(:( Bad memories there mate.
Out of Sheldon, Marcou, WoW Jones And McConville.
I thought we got decent service out of McConvile. And of course Sheldon coached our long awaited return to finals footy.
But dont get me started on drafting Ian Aitkin in the 90s:(

Come on, WOW Jones did ok for us. If he didn't get suspended we could have made finals or come very close.

Of the 28,000 posts on this and the Saints-related trading thread during the trade period, this was my favourite.

Of the 28,000 posts on this and the Saints-related trading thread during the trade period, this was my favourite.

Because it was an obvious, dumb and crass troll?

I am pretty sure that he posted that in the one of the threads in the trade forum so I think it was somewhat sincere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back