Oppo Camp Discussion on other club's trade/draft decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Beams want's to move to Brisbane.
Brisbane say no more than pick 4.
Collingwood say they need a "champion player"
The media say that this means a third party will need to be involved.
So do they think another team would happily cough up a player as good as Beams for pick 4, even though Collingwood wouldn't?

When Brett Ratten was the coach of Carlton they went within a whisker of the top 4 on the back of the '3 Amigos' in Betts, Garlett and Robinson.

They even took out Geelong a couple of times along the way.

2 years after taking over the head coaching role and Mick Malthouse has driven all 3 out of the club.

Betts already at Adelaide with Jeffy and Robbo linked to West Coast and Brisbane respectively after being put on the table this week.

L. O. FN. L.

So do they think another team would happily cough up a player as good as Beams for pick 4, even though Collingwood wouldn't?

Collingwood are the greatest A holes ever to deal with. They offer people late picks for their stars then when they have some one go they are worth three number 1 picks and several a grade players. I forgot they went out of their way to pay overs when Brisbane were trying to get what they could for Karnesis. I hope Brissy f%$# Collingwood over. They need some karma for the Luke Ball draft tampering deal. I also hope Melbourne don't get pick 3 for Frawley, it's not meant to encourage the bottom clubs to weaken themselves in desperation.

I posted on the other thread that Mitchell to Pies, Beams to Brisbane. The missing piece may be Patfull to Swans and a series of pick swaps. Malcevski to GCS. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick Malthouse saying he wishes Waite told him he was leaving when he was at his house so he could've booted him out. The guy is so past it it's getting embarrassing.

Mick Malthouse saying he wishes Waite told him he was leaving when he was at his house so he could've booted him out. The guy is so past it it's getting embarrassing.
yet if Malthouse asked a player around to his house to sit down to talk because
Carlton wanted to trade/delist him.
Mick wouldve cracked it if the player got upset and stormed out.
Time passes everyone by Micky.

So, Daisy bailing on Collingwood was what, exactly, Mick?
Another example of how rudderless Carltank are. Neither challenging nor rebuilding, they seem to want to take over from Richmond.

Carltoninth? Ninthon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North neex to try and win one while they have Petrie, Harvey, Wells, Dal and Thompson.

They have a 2-4 year window to push hard for a flag before their top end fall away/retire. They are closer to the end than alot of people realise.

North neex to try and win one while they have Petrie, Harvey, Wells, Dal and Thompson.

They have a 2-4 year window to push hard for a flag before their top end fall away/retire. They are closer to the end than alot of people realise.
No sure what they are playing at, maybe a bit of early days Sydney where they just have to stay there or thereabouts or the membership falls in a hole. Certainly can't afford to bottom out

Beams isn't going to Pies B&F, really poor form IMO, regardless of his personal situation. There must be more to it than his father's health concerns, hope the Pies don't refuse to trade him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back