2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather have him than Ryder. Agree about the inconsistency but we haven't got too many talls that are capable of kicking 8 goals and taking 18 contested marks.

Post it on the rumours board and watch Essendon supporters go into melt down. Am sure we could throw in some out of contract he can walk for nothing we can get him in the PSD. Hey even if it doesn't subsantiate into anything, i love that our club is roaring again. How nice is it to not hear negative s**t everywhere you turn about our club. I love the lions and next season cannot come fast enough.

I could get behind the Robinson recruitment because he adds something on field but Hardingham? Seems like a useless acquisition to me.

Ditto. Hardingham offers us nothing.

Strange comment for him to make if there isn't something to it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto. Hardingham offers us nothing.

Strange comment for him to make if there isn't something to it though.

Nah think you'll find it's a shot at Staker...they played together at East Freemantle...may have even been house mates...Story at the time when Staker requested a trade from the Eagles in 09 and the Lions were a possibility said "Those colours would suit him."

FWIW I have heard from some reasonable sources what you said is accurate. Apparently we have offered him a fair chunk of cash and that he is seriously looking into us. Acquisitions over the off season would help his decision you would think. What your saying is a lot more trust worthy than what I have heard but the rumor is definitely starting to gain momentum. Be awesome to have him.
Who is his agent ? Not Liam Pickering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back