2014 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoying but I can certainly understand why with such a quick turnaround both before and after the game

My thoughts exactly. Considering we are playing next Friday - that would leave the boys with 2 consecutive 4 day breaks. I'd much prefer they cancel the intra-club and get ready for the Dogs with a proper break - don't want anymore injuries.

Any suggestions?
I suspect they will have some sort of match simulation at a closed training session. I'm thinking the club doesn't want anyone knowing who pulled up sore after last night's game. There would have been quite a few sore bodies as it was a very physical game.

I note the Northern Blues have a practice match scheduled for 11.00am on Saturday at Visy Park, I might get along & have a look at that.

I suspect they will have some sort of match simulation at a closed training session. I'm thinking the club doesn't want anyone knowing who pulled up sore after last night's game. There would have been quite a few sore bodies as it was a very physical game.

I note the Northern Blues have a practice match scheduled for 11.00am on Saturday at Visy Park, I might get along & have a look at that.
msr, intra-club or regular, do you know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might go out there as well.
Anything that gives me an excuse not to have to do the gardening on Saturday morning.

Might go out there as well.
Anything that gives me an excuse not to have to do the gardening on Saturday morning.

Maybe the boys who are still a bit underdone (Simmo, Daisy etc) will play along with Graham, Temay etc who played on Monday in the VFL. Might be worth popping down. Anyone know when they will name the team?

7da8897c9eaa11e3a14312a06e57b384_8.jpg

Watto is wearing Harrelson's True Detective wig. He's the Yellow King.

the tackle was deemed to be legitimate and Tommy was pinged.

Yeah I remember that - and I was ropeable!

Doesn't matter how long his hair was, it's still part of his head - therefore a head-high tackle. Since when has it ever been legit to tackle a player by grabbing him by the hair?!
The tackler deliberately grabbed his hair, not like he went for Tommy's jumper and accidentally got a handful of hair.

At least should have been "play on" - calling it as holding the ball was just insulting.
The league so desperately wanted the Swans to succeed up there, they could do no wrong. (Sound familiar?)

Hmmm, it seems I'm still ropeable! :mad:

Because it was around the waist? His hair was pretty long I guess.
yeah it was around mid back length so deem be below the shoulders. Clearly remember screaming out for a free to Tommy (head high tackle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back