2014 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

From Facebook...

Carlton Football Club
The next Carlton Carnival is set to take place this Saturday at Visy Park!

Come down and show the boys your support as they prepare to face the Bombers on Sunday night.

There will be plenty of food and drinks available, as well as a host of activities for the kids. Blues great Ken Hunter will also be on hand to sign a few autographs!

Gates open at 10am, with the open training session due to kick off at 10:15am.

Channel 7 reporting we worked on our defense at training today. Also said there was a focus on accountability drills.

Mick was moving around like a 21 year old. Too old they say... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An article about Daisy putting on his Carlton beanie.

Today Daisy Thomas took his Carlton beanie out of his training bag to try it on. At first he put it on the wrong way which drew the captain to slap him over the head who then showed him how to put his beanie on correctly.

I guess at Collingwood they pull the beanie over their head and cut out some eyes slots so they can see where they are going.

AAP reporting...

Carlton Blues Media Session

Carlton+Blues+Media+Session+zaOlw6rKGVyl.jpg

Carlton+Blues+Media+Session+S1Wic5xmR_9l.jpg

Last edited:
Is Lucas getting a gig this week?

No complaints from me if he did.
Lucas has really put in the last two weeks even if the results may not have shown up accordingly.

All you want to see is effort and a care beyond your own. Graham, Holman, Watson and Sheehan have demonstrated as such all year.
The best of Lucas is something we've missed. We only have a few more weeks to see it or we'll likely be seeing it elsewhere.

No complaints from me if he did.
Lucas has really put in the last two weeks even if the results may not have shown up accordingly.

All you want to see is effort and a care beyond your own. Graham, Holman, Watson and Sheehan have demonstrated as such all year.
The best of Lucas is something we've missed. We only have a few more weeks to see it or we'll likely be seeing it elsewhere.

Yeah, at sydney no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back