Competitions 2014 Ultimate Footy league discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all cool. Trade all through now.

I'm confident I could go all the way this year.

Hendo doing very well ...

F*CK YOU MICHAEL ****ING BARLOW YOU ****ING C*NT.

Just when I needed you even after the week off you go and put yourself out for the season.

Kristof come at me brooooooo:cool:

Huge matchup this weekend, could go either way. Having Rockliff is a huge plus, but my forward line is absolute garbage and your team is strong enough to compete with the rock.

What can I say, good luck fine sir and may the best man win:)

Kristof come at me brooooooo:cool:

Huge matchup this weekend, could go either way. Having Rockliff is a huge plus, but my forward line is absolute garbage and your team is strong enough to compete with the rock.

What can I say, good luck fine sir and may the best man win:)

It's going to be a big one.

PLEASE Rocky - have a quiet one for a f***ing change ...

My interest in this league completely fell away once Swan got injured.

Sorry to those that have been active in this league, but my team was done and then I could barely fill a team. There was barely any options available in the free agent pool too.

I'm willing to go along next year, but it shows how crucial your starting squad is. Injuries in this game are far more difficult to overcome than they are in DT/SuperCoach. When you have a crap list then injuries hit your best players, you're doomed.

My interest in this league completely fell away once Swan got injured.

Sorry to those that have been active in this league, but my team was done and then I could barely fill a team. There was barely any options available in the free agent pool too.

I'm willing to go along next year, but it shows how crucial your starting squad is. Injuries in this game are far more difficult to overcome than they are in DT/SuperCoach. When you have a crap list then injuries hit your best players, you're doomed.

Injuries have been a killer this year.

Ablett and Swan injured.

Dangerfield down on output all year. Thats virtually the top 3 picks of the draft.

Also we had too many players IMO. DIdnt leave enough decent material on the scraps. And personally hated the 2 rucks.

Still, I enjoyed the league nonetheless, and would do it again next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I enjoyed the year. ;-)

Let's think about new rules, though - we can make improvements.

So - who won the flag?

Well, I enjoyed the year. ;-)

Let's think about new rules, though - we can make improvements.

So - who won the flag?

HAHA ahh s**t. I completely forgot to post back and congratulate you Kristof. I had an absolute stinker of a GF in BOTH leagues. My other league I was the leading scorer all year and comfortably at the top of the table. Then had 8 players combine for 380 points come GF day and scored my worst score ever (150 points lowest than my next worse). Choked in both leagues:drunk:

But yes, open to suggestions for next year if yall are keen. Can reduce the team size, however thats going to see a lot more recycling of players when they get injured!

I'm easy, and look forward to it. :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back