Competitions 2014 Ultimate Footy league discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So - I'd like to do Sam Gibson and Chris Judd in a trade for a mid and anything.

Any offers?

Come and grab buddy off me if you want him. Will listen to all offers. Need forward and/or mids

I'll do Judd and one of my forwards for Buddy and one of your mids.

I'll do Judd and one of my forwards for Buddy and one of your mids.

Its going to have to be a damn good forward if im getting Chris Judd :p

Would do Franklin + a mid for a lower end forward like Darling + a mid....

Edit: Bird interests me also...

arusso707 My offer of Mayne and Michie for Franklin and Higgins was based on the fact I believe Mayne is the better forward. I think Mayne will average 8-10 more points this year than Buddy, but think Higgins will do the same over Michie.

Your offer of Mayne and Stokes for Franklin and Hayes, is daylight robbery. Stokes is a 100 plus midfielder. Hayes is well past his prime in a horrible side.

It's not daylight robbery. I don't think Stokes will do 100 again this year.

I'd rather Franklin than Mayne but it's not crazy what either suggested.

Stokes and Polec for Kelly and Swallow - you've picked two of my players I actually want to keep. If it is for Kelly and Gibson, we could talk.

Well, I'm doing good.

Trades, people!!

arusso707 My offer of Mayne and Michie for Franklin and Higgins was based on the fact I believe Mayne is the better forward. I think Mayne will average 8-10 more points this year than Buddy, but think Higgins will do the same over Michie.

Your offer of Mayne and Stokes for Franklin and Hayes, is daylight robbery. Stokes is a 100 plus midfielder. Hayes is well past his prime in a horrible side.

Hahaha. I love trade talk, someone always ends up red face when you go in with offers. But nah not sure I agree there with Mayne being 8-10 ppg > Buddy. Buddy is Buddy, he could average 75 or he could average 105. Mayne will give you a solid 80 week in week out. And also despite his injuries, Higgins >>> Michie. Can see him averaging 80 this year of he stays on the park.

The trade I countered with was more the principal I was trying to get at, you may not agree with it and thats fine, but I dont think it's robbery. Maybe I didnt explain myself properly, im trying to downgrade Franklin to a lesser forward (Mayne) but then upgrade one of my midfielders, where I selected Hayes for now, to a better midfielder in Stokes. Obviously if you think Mayne is > Buddy then we are at a disagreement and it probably wont work using those players, but a midfielder upgrade is essentially what Id be looking to achieve if I was trading Buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry lads have been quite busy last few days. But, this week's numbers are in and it proved to be an up and down week compared to last week's point fest.

The mute Geoffa32 and the apparently captain-less Kristof join myself at the top of the table with 8 points.

Allefgib, Danoz and the MIA hdecure are yet to open their accounts this season :(

Oi DangerSloane can you like, not be a ****wit just for 2 seconds and give us your lighter c*nt ;) Good luck for this weeks match up.

NOTE: No rolling lockout this weekend, games as usual. That means no VC and Emergency loopholes! You better be prepared.

C'mon, hdecure - I even threw you a trade idea.

Anyone grab a player from the waiver wire? I got Koby Stevens and Matthew Jaensch. Not sure how I feel ...

Fair enough. I'm sitting on Judd, but I have two mids I'm waiting to come back from injury - him and Andrew Swallow.

Sorry lads have been quite busy last few days. But, this week's numbers are in and it proved to be an up and down week compared to last week's point fest.

The mute Geoffa32 and the apparently captain-less Kristof join myself at the top of the table with 8 points.

Allefgib, Danoz and the MIA hdecure are yet to open their accounts this season :(

Oi DangerSloane can you like, not be a ****wit just for 2 seconds and give us your lighter c*nt ;) Good luck for this weeks match up.

NOTE: No rolling lockout this weekend, games as usual. That means no VC and Emergency loopholes! You better be prepared.

Just for one second I'll stop being a fu*kwit and ill give you ma lighter.
But in all seriousness....good to get a win, especially over the old rival.

About time my players lifted though, have had some shockers so far.

Yay! Not on the bottom! Can you do me a favour this week russo and not get 2k against me? I have had 500 more than anyone else against me. JOKE.

Yeah sure, ill just captain Ryan Lester for you :p

So this weeks game is definitely going to be normal lockout this round like in DT. Uni has been a bitch atm with final year project and all and I forgot to change the settings :( .
I have Mcevoy in both leagues and replaced him in one and not this league, therefore copping a 0, was probably lucky to still win. Too busy to even check both league, why cant life just all be about footy and dream team and nothing else.....:oops:

Farkn spud team I've got.
Offer me some trades people...and no rediculous shizzle like Ablett for Maxwell.

Well you have Brock Mclean, what did you think was going to happen...... ;)

What positions you looking for? Inbox me if you want and throw suggestions at me and when can work to middle ground :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back