Competitions 2014 Ultimate Footy league discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about Cloke mate. But he did at least beat Grundy

Haha not your fault mate, you win some you lose some. Might write a letter to the AFL asking for permission for Cloke to wear 2 gloves so he actually sticks some marks. Knew I should of taken the midfielder in Wells....

Vote one rolling lockout.

Round 5 has a game on the Monday and Thursday night, so it will be a rolling lockout anyway. I will post on here to alert people and use the round as a sort of trial. Now that we've had the best of both worlds, which game style they prefer.

On that note, I looked ahead at the start of the season and there are 20 UF fixtures all up (including bye rounds) before we reach finals.

- 7 of these rounds have odd game days and will be rolling lockout anyway.
- 10 rounds are normal fixtures so are preset to normal lockout as things stand.
- 3 bye rounds..... I dont think people could field half a team here, so it doesnt really matter, but most likely rolling....

Hickey was out on friday, so not a late out.

Unlike Mumford.

Traded mummy in on Friday in AF, late out. Emergency Currie, late out. ****.

Traded Mumford in on Saturday before the late out news.

I got rid of Naitanui, and considering how quiet he was, I wasn't too fussed. Nic Nat's price is going to drop around 40k after this week.

I don't mean to brag but......
udavudys.jpg

Was a high scoring league in ours, but in my other 10 man league I absolutely killed it, cracking the 2300 mark. My mate wasn't too happy scoring 2100 and still losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same. Barely look at it during the week. It's Real DT/SC and UF for me that takes most attention.

Signed up for one of your SC leagues this year playing it for the first time. Between 2 UF teams and multiple footy tipping comps I think ive checked my team a grand total of 1 time.

Same. Barely look at it during the week. It's Real DT/SC and UF for me that takes most attention.

AF has had a disastrous year, but it stays my primary game. I've never really like SC shadowy points system, and I like two trades a week. I'm not playing SC this year - but AF couldn't be trying harder to get me offside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back