2014 V8 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else attend the event???

I only had trackside seats and could not find anywhere good to watch the race, ended up going to a pub once the race started.

Club 600 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Yeah, did you have 'Fanstand' tickets? The fan stands were packed but still a good idea.

All Club 600 was, was a place for men who drank way to much to look at women. I'd like to see the racing thanks.

Yeah, did you have 'Fanstand' tickets? The fan stands were packed but still a good idea.

All Club 600 was, was a place for men who drank way to much to look at women. I'd like to see the racing thanks.
nah, we won tickets... only had trackside. Even the stands though did not have cover, would of fried

you don't like getting drunk and looking at half naked women???

Any co Drivers that might get a full time gig next year ? Dahlgren would be on shaky ground you'd think. Dumbrell isn't keen. maybe Ritter and D'Alberto

Alex Premat could get another shot , Dean Fiore may have done enough.

Ash Walsh could go full time next year with Ford

No where near as good as his old man
None of them are.
Brock: the best James has done is race V8 Utes
Richards: he's easily the best of the bunch. But has never been close to a contender in V8's but has had some solid results. A respectable career but nothing compared to his old man
Moffatt: he's still young but again his dad was a freak.
Perkins: not looking great. He likes crashing too much.
Johnson: if he wasn't Dick Johnsons son he probably would never of gotten a V8 supercar drive.

The talent must skip a generation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back