2014 will be remembered because????

Remove this Banner Ad

I have supported this team since 1991, 2014 was easily the most frustrating season ever, ahead of 2007 and 2003.

I have supported this team since 1991, 2014 was easily the most frustrating season ever, ahead of 2007 and 2003.
yep, most frustrating since 96 for mine. at least in 96 there was the excuse of 3 or 4 ACL's that eventually took their toll

The year a kid from WA called Charlie Cameron was first introduced to the senior team.

Football became exciting again, for brief moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why cant it be - 2014 will be remembered as the start of a new beginnings and an era of change.

after Ricciuti joined the board and Trigg was run out of town, I thought maybe just maybe we might be seeing genuine change..and then we went and signed David McKay to a 4 year contract.

Adelaide oval alone has made it a pretty memorable year. Even if we miss finals some of my best ever crows memories will come from 2014 (the collingwood and port games under lights were absolutely incredible). It's not all doom and gloom!

Adelaide Oval, after Sunday (another 50000 plus crowd, we will average near 49000 per game) we play at the best stadium in the southern hemisphere, Eddie & Jetts, Showdown XXXVII, & Frustrating Roller Coaster season.

X beat Y in the grand final, and Z was the number one draft pick.

We can fill in the variables later, but in the end that's pretty much all that anyone really remembers about the year that was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back