2014 will be remembered because????

Remove this Banner Ad

The at worse about 2014 is that it was the breakout year for Smith and we discovered Cameron and M.Crouch are going to be quality footballers.

I do believe we are closer then what we were last season, last season we didn't beat anyone above us, this season we did..

We find a bit of consistency and get our structures right, there is no reason we can't jump into at least 6th.. that said, us doing it is going to require a bit.

Priority now is that we have to nail this draft.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Whatever the trials and tribulations of this season, Adelaide Oval made it bearable. Comes Sunday and I'll have been to all 11 home games and I've not done that before. I knocked back work to go to games this year. The atmosphere at our matches is terrific, win or lose.

Good call. If we were at AAMI playing like this the crowds would have been terrible

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
A few good things happened in a pretty shitty year:

• Trigg out
  • Roo in
  • Adelaide oval
  • The rise of Charlie Cameron (and our selectors picking a RAW rookie player)
  • Beat the Pies twice
  • Tex returns
  • Betts a success (over paid hack? LOL)
  • Beating the Lions by the biggest ever margin at the GABBA (they have played good footy either side of that massive loss)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I remember the events of graham Cornes sacking, then the Robert Shaw years. This is surreal.

This is 1996 all over again. After 96, we missed the finals three times until 2010. Golden era of the club where, in a way, we were spoilt. Compared to the eras some clubs have never had like that.

Schulzycrow

Footy never ends.
Apr 18, 2010
Land of Procrastination
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NorwoodFC, Chic Bulls, Gldn State
Broom_icon.png

Back