2014 World Tour Races.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanchez went nuts, then Gilbert's acceleration was nothing short of devastating! It does s**t me though when you see them cross the line after an effort like that and it appears they have just rode to the shops to get the milk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilbert loves that section of the road and he lit it up yet again. Gerrans unfortunately didn't have enough to stick with him and that was all she wrote after Valverde gave nothing. Entertaining finish.

10kms out with OGE lined up 4 deep i was extremely excited, Gilberts kick was insane though. Full credit to Gerro, gutsy.
It was to early, should have waited 1-2 km later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was to early, should have waited 1-2 km later

The way OGE lined up in a diagonal with 4th guy on the road edge suggests they were trying to further split up the lead bunch in the cross wind. It didn't quite work but at least they had a shot.

http://www.cyclingquotes.com/news/giro_del_trentino_preview_1/

Giro del Trentino started overnight. 4 days race which is generally pretty entertaining and a great indicator of the climbers form for the real Giro.

Cadel started real well in the TTT, he's already got seconds over the other big contenders.

Tonight:

Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-2-1396257120.jpg

Stage 3:
Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-3-1396257126.jpg

Stage 4:

Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-4-1396257134.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.cyclingquotes.com/news/giro_del_trentino_preview_1/

Giro del Trentino started overnight. 4 days race which is generally pretty entertaining and a great indicator of the climbers form for the real Giro.

Cadel started real well in the TTT, he's already got seconds over the other big contenders.

Tonight:

Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-2-1396257120.jpg

Stage 3:
Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-3-1396257126.jpg

Stage 4:

Giro-del-Trentino-Stage-4-1396257134.jpg

There's some serious climbs there. How prestigious is this tour considered as far as the shorter ones go?

Cadel very impressive in the Giro del Trentino, pretty clearly the best climber at the race and in good form early in the season. Good to see.

Snagged the win in stage 3 in an awesome ride and holds the leaders jersey.

There's some serious climbs there. How prestigious is this tour considered as far as the shorter ones go?
Not overly. It's a good leg tester before the Giro though.

Stream? Or is it on foxtel?
I've been watching Italian highlight packages the next day from our favourite cycling torrent site.

Liege Bastogne Liege tonight :D

I'm not certain, but I imagine it does.

we'll get decent coverage of it too, like Paris-Roubaix, as it is an ASO race. i'm still pissed about flanders.

seems as though SBS have swapped their HD over to the SBS 2 programs, so tonights coverage will probably be iin standard def. boooo!!

What's that all mean?

With work early the next day, I stay away from result spoilers and download to watch in the next day or two.

I like to watch most sport live on TV. Im not much of a downloader.

SBS seem to have a good deal with the ASO to broadcast their big races..............TDF, Paris-Roubaix, LBL, Dauphine.....all have been covered well the last few years. Perhaps the tour of spain will get better coverage now it's recently come under the ASO wing too.

I like to watch most sport live on TV. Im not much of a downloader.

SBS seem to have a good deal with the ASO to broadcast their big races..............TDF, Paris-Roubaix, LBL, Dauphine.....all have been covered well the last few years. Perhaps the tour of spain will get better coverage now it's recently come under the ASO wing too.
What's the ASO?

In my opinion, SBS should be broadcasting the 5 monuments along with the 3 grand tours, at least. They seem to be improving their coverage/scope every season, which is great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back