2015-16 BigFooty Premier League Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Id prefer to wait til the end of the window to make predictions but i will post my predictions (subject to change at the end of the window):

So here are my predictions for 2015/16 Eurovision:
  1. Man City: (Massive spending too much for others to compete, should win it)
  2. Arse: (Still like their squad, not getting a top striker means they wont be able to compete for the league)
  3. Chelski: Didnt do enough in the transfer market to compete with City, between them and Arse for 2nd).
  4. Man United: If they had a top manager they would come close, as their squad is pretty good, and should just finish infront of LFC)
  5. Liverpool: (Improved their squad but it all comes down to who screws up more rodgers v lvg as to who will finish 4th. Ancellotti taking over by christmas will help United and possibly Klopp taking over LFC)
  6. Spurs
  7. West Ham
  8. Saints
  9. Palace
  10. Swansea
  11. Everton
  12. Stoke
  13. Newcastle
  14. Villa
  15. Leicester
  16. WBA
  17. Sunderland
  18. Bournsmouth
  19. Watford
  20. Norwich.

FA Cup: Chelsea
League Cup: City
Champions League: Juve
Europa League: Roma
1st Manager Sacked - Mark Hughes
Top Scorer: Aguero
Best Transfer: Pedro
Biggest Flop: Depay
Promoted from Championship: - Blackburn, Reading, Bolton
La Liga Champions: Real
Serie A Champions: Juventus
Bundesliga Champions: Bayern Munich

Last edited:

no spelling mistakes and actually legible. who hacked faith?
actually if you look at my predictions the past few years i'm up there with the best of them.
A lot of people on here try to discredit my football intelligence, but my record speaks for itself.

actually if you look at my predictions the past few years i'm up there with the best of them.
A lot of people on here try to discredit my football intelligence, but my record speaks for itself.

Did you do it last year? You aren't on the leader board.

My attempt
  1. Chelsea
  2. Arsenal
  3. Man United
  4. Man City
  5. Liverpool
  6. Tottenham
  7. Southampton
  8. Stoke
  9. Crystal Palace
  10. Everton
  11. Swansea
  12. Newcastle
  13. Aston Villa
  14. West Brom
  15. Leicester
  16. West Ham
  17. Sunderland
  18. Bournemouth.
  19. Watford
  20. Norwich

FA Cup: Man United
League Cup: Tottenham
Champions League: Barcelona
Europa League: Schalke
1st Manager Sacked: Slaven Bilić
Top Scorer: Harry Kane
Best Transfer: Morgan Schneiderlin
Biggest Flop: Raheem Sterling (For this season - will work out long term)
Promoted from Championship: Middlesbrough, Derby & Wolves
La Liga Champions: Barcelona

1. Chelsea
  2. Man City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Man Utd
  5. Spurs
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton
  8. Swansea
  9. Southampton
  10. Stoke
  11. Newcastle
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. West Ham
  14. Aston Villa
  15. Leicester
  16. Norwich
  17. WBA
  18. Sunderland (hopefully)
  19. Watford
  20. Bournemouth.

FA Cup: Spurs
League Cup: Newcastle (come on, do it Stevie Wonder!)
Champions League: Barcelona
Europa League: Villareal
1st Manager Sacked - Alex Neil
Top Scorer: Sergio Aguero
Best Transfer: TBA - will decide once window has closed.
Biggest Flop: TBA - will decide once window has closed.
Promoted from Championship: - Boro, Hull, Derby
La Liga Champions: Barcelona

1. chelsea
2. city
3. arsenal
4. united
5. liverpool
6. swansea
7. west ham
8. spurs
9. southampton
10. stoke
11. palace
12. newcastle
13. everton
14. sunderland
15. brom
16. leicester
17. norwich
18. villa
19. watford
20. bournemouth

fa cup: west ham
league cup: leicester
champions league: bayern
europa: schalke
manager sacked: flores
top scorer: aguero
best transfer: sterling
worst: jurado
promoted: boro, hull, wolves
la liga: barca
serie a: inter
bundesliga: bayern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i watched city last season and they along with every team cept cfc and arse were shite.
pelle also knows he is dead man walking which cant be good for the playing group.

I agree with FAITH too.

The City squad looks old and stale in my opinion. And the stats back this up - they are one of the oldest sides in Europe. I reckon they needed to do more to freshen things up and (apart from Sterling, who I think will prove to be an excellent signing) have failed to do so (granted, there is still time left in the window).

Yaya for example should have been moved out as earlier as last summer's window, and certainly in the most recent one. He is still a very good player but not what he was and at 32, his powers are only going to wane. They have been too loyal to him.

Then you look at the defence: Clichy, Demichelis, Kolarov, Kompany, Sagna and Zabaleta are all 29 and above. That's pretty old by any football standard. The younger options are Mangala who shows promise and should improve but has had his ups and downs so far, and Denayer who is untried at the top level.

Then you have Fernandinho who is 30 Navas who turns 30 a couple of months into the season.

Will the abovementioned players have the required energy, fitness and hunger to compete as the season wears on and they try to fight for honours?

Then there are concerns over Pellegrini, who I reckon is just filling in time until Guardiola takes over next summer. How will this affect him and the rest of the squad as the speculation intensifies with every adverse result?

So I reckon there are some legitimate queries over City.

I agree with FAITH too.

The City squad looks old and stale in my opinion. And the stats back this up - they are one of the oldest sides in Europe. I reckon they needed to do more to freshen things up and (apart from Sterling, who I think will prove to be an excellent signing) have failed to do so (granted, there is still time left in the window).

Yaya for example should have been moved out as earlier as last summer's window, and certainly in the most recent one. He is still a very good player but not what he was and at 32, his powers are only going to wane. They have been too loyal to him.

Then you look at the defence: Clichy, Demichelis, Kolarov, Kompany, Sagna and Zabaleta are all 29 and above. That's pretty old by any football standard. The younger options are Mangala who shows promise and should improve but has had his ups and downs so far, and Denayer who is untried at the top level.

Then you have Fernandinho who is 30 Navas who turns 30 a couple of months into the season.

Will the abovementioned players have the required energy, fitness and hunger to compete as the season wears on and they try to fight for honours?

Then there are concerns over Pellegrini, who I reckon is just filling in time until Guardiola takes over next summer. How will this affect him and the rest of the squad as the speculation intensifies with every adverse result?

So I reckon there are some legitimate queries over City.

I've been a big debate on a Hull forum about 32 not being old - I was saying it was - so don't go saying 29 is old. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back