Opinion 2015/16 Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Im just personally looking at it as yep they wont shut up, but at least the ball is usable.
Also convenient that the whole concept is in the interests of Mr Packer and the network they work for, or am I just being a cynical old bastard?

Good grief what a failure Day Night test cricket has turned out to be, boring staid cricket, after the sun goes down the batsmen put up the shutters and it's goodnight nurse, bring back all day test cricket.

Good grief what a failure Day Night test cricket has turned out to be, boring staid cricket, after the sun goes down the batsmen put up the shutters and it's goodnight nurse, bring back all day test cricket.

But channel 9 said ..

On another note good to see Voges is keeping his batting on par with his fielding.

Australian batsman..ffs. The very definition of flat track bullies!! Whenever there is hint of swing or seam, they loose their heads

That is bloody insane.

If he hasnt hit that he's got within a millimeter to generate heat on the ball and bat. No sound on snicko.

First time I've seen an LBW checked for contact with a shoulder too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring in Faulkner for Mitch Marsh for the rest of the summer.
Bring in a beef vindaloo for Shaun Marsh. I'd be more confident of getting runs out of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back