41. Gold Coast Devils - Reuben William
Rookie Round 6
42. Adelaide Lions - Clay Cameron
43. Rottnest Razorbacks- Simon Tunbridge
44. Northern Reds
45. Gold Coast Devils

Continstar

Last edited:

I think if you miss 2 optional picks in a row, it's curtains for your draft!
I noticed that it says that for the National Draft but isn't mentioned for the Rookie Draft.

I was planning on waiting until tomorrow night to take my pick to give Bluesy and gym4life a chance to take their picks before then as it says that "9. ... there are no autopicks in the rookie draft and any unused picks will be passed at the conclusion of the draft" but if you're right then I'm up now.

I thought I'd check the rules and it's not totally clear but I think you might be right

Rules
2) If you do not take your pick in time, you are skipped and your time is halved for all remaining picks in all drafts.
3) If your previous pick was skipped and you have not taken it before your next one comes up, you get 0 hours for that pick and if one or both of those picks are unpassable, they are autopicked.

If both of these rules are intended for all drafts then I'm up and will run out of time for my last pick tomorrow morning.
If it's only part 2 that's for all drafts I'll be up tonight and be ok to wait until tomorrow night.

I don't want to miss my pick but I don't want other to miss theirs either if there are legitimate reasons for the skipped picks.
If I don't get a definite ruling on this I'll take my pick later tonight as I'll be heading out tomorrow morning and won't be able to do it then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's now over 12 hours since Bluesy's time started so according to the rules it's now my pick. As I'm not sure whether it's actually a 0 hour limit because he still has picks outstanding I'm going to take my final pick now as I don't want to log on tomorrow and find I've missed my pick and the draft is over.

There are 2 players left from the 9 draftees I most wanted coming into the rookie draft and I've since added another two.
I've changed my mind twice over the past day and a half but finally come to a decision.
In fact, I think he's the most likely of my rookies to establish himself as a regular in 2016.

45. Ciaran Byrne

Updated:

19. Rottnest Razorbacks - Matthew Hammelmann
20. Northern Reds - Cian Hanley
21. Gold Coast Devils - Matthew Uebergang
Rookie Round 3
22. Ballarat Dragons - Nathan Wilson
23. Brisbane Bears - Tom Papley
24. Adelaide Lions - Joshua Prudden
25. Wagga Wagga Warthogs - Dan Houston
26. Gippsland Sharks - Tom Ruggles
27. Rottnest Razorbacks - Corey Adamson
28. Northern Reds - Lachlan Langford
29. Gold Coast Devils - Mabior Chol
Rookie Round 4
30. Brisbane Bears - Tom Wallis
31. Adelaide Lions - Jack Leslie
32. Gippsland Sharks - Jesse Joyce
33. Rottnest Razorbacks - Alex Woodward
34. Northern Reds - Skipped
35. Gold Coast Devils - Colin O'Riordan
Rookie Round 5
36. Brisbane Bears - Joel Smith
37. Adelaide Lions - Henry Schade
38. Gippsland Sharks - Andrew Gallucci
39. Rottnest Razorbacks - Paddy Brophy
34. Northern Reds - Skipped
41. Gold Coast Devils - Reuben William
Rookie Round 6
42. Adelaide Lions - Clay Cameron
43. Rottnest Razorbacks- Simon Tunbridge
44. Northern Reds - Skipped
45. Gold Coast Devils - Ciaran Byrne

I haven't figured out how it will work, but you'll get some sort of player somehow.

Suggestion: could those with Bombers be given the avg for that player each week? Or look at their scores from last year and take the corresponding score, eg heppells round 1 score 2015 in round 1 2016.

Suggestion: could those with Bombers be given the avg for that player each week? Or look at their scores from last year and take the corresponding score, eg heppells round 1 score 2015 in round 1 2016.
Can't see that happening, sorry. Would mean you can manipulate when you play them, as you know when they score high or low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back