Remove this Banner Ad

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
So the season has just ended, the draft is done and FA is about to begin.

It's also that time of year when we can start to look at our lists and start planning for next seasons fantasy comps.

Who will go #1 in drafts, who will you keep in your keeper leagues? Are you rebuilding or consolidating?

Let the discussions begin.

• Banned
My Gloria Jeans dynastry league team did well during the regular season but stumbled in the finals due to injuries and players being rested. It's got some nice pieces but I'm not sure if it needs a bif of an overhaul. I think it porbably needs to be strengthened somewhat in the big man department as I don't really have much at the PF position.

Arron Afflalo
Michael Carter-Williams
Wilson Chandler
Rudy Gobert
Jordan Hill
Al Horford
Reggie Jackson
Ty Lawson
Wesley Matthews
K.J. McDaniels
Khris Middleton
Chris Paul
Mason Plumlee
Lance Stephenson
Carmelo Anthony

• Banned
My Pero Cameron's keeper team was pretty sucky. Only highlight was picking Gobert up off the FA pool. With only 3 keepers being possible this year who to keep becomes a tricky proposition as LeBron is a lock, as is Gobert. Leaving one spot left for the remaining players to choose from...

Numbers next to names are where they were drafted. Who would you keep and who would you let go?

Ryan Anderson (r6)
Andrew Bogut (r7)
Goran Dragic (r5)
Rudy Gobert (r13)
Draymond Green (r10)
Reggie Jackson (r9)
LeBron James (r1)
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Zach LaVine (r13)
Ray McCallum (r13)
Joakim Noah (r2)
Chandler Parsons (r4)
Kemba Walker (r3)
Tyler Zeller (r13)

My Pero Cameron's keeper team was pretty sucky. Only highlight was picking Gobert up off the FA pool. With only 3 keepers being possible this year who to keep becomes a tricky proposition as LeBron is a lock, as is Gobert. Leaving one spot left for the remaining players to choose from...

Numbers next to names are where they were drafted. Who would you keep and who would you let go?

Ryan Anderson (r6)
Andrew Bogut (r7)
Goran Dragic (r5)
Rudy Gobert (r13)
Draymond Green (r10)
Reggie Jackson (r9)
LeBron James (r1)
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Zach LaVine (r13)
Ray McCallum (r13)
Joakim Noah (r2)
Chandler Parsons (r4)
Kemba Walker (r3)
Tyler Zeller (r13)

You should keep Bogut and trade Le Bron to someone you like.

• Banned
You should keep Bogut and trade Le Bron to someone you like.

If I didn't have Rudy I think I'd do that.

It would make sense.

Can't wait for this season to start. Absolutely love Fantasy, finished runner up twice in a row so keen to go one step closer. Been trying to check out some sleepers online but there's not really much out there at the moment so maybe the good folk at bigfooty can share they're thoughts. I'm thinking this season some sleepers will be:

Otto Porter - no truth this year for the wizards, which basically means Porter has the starting SF locked up. Showed some really good signs in the playoffs as a starter.

Gorgui Dieng - thinking this guy finally has his minutes increased this season, especially with an ageing KG coming to the bench often, plus Pek is nearly always injured. He's a stud, even playing 25 mins

Kenneth Faried - not really a sleeper, but I think many will undervalue him this season because of last season. Together with Lawson getting traded, thinking a big year for the manimal

• Banned
I'm drafting now for a H2H league. Punting FT and AST for something different. Think I have REB and BLK covered...

K.DURRANT
A.DRUMMOND
K.LEONARD
R.GOBERT
M.ELLIS
H.WHITESIDE

I'm drafting now for a H2H league. Punting FT and AST for something different. Think I have REB and BLK covered...

K.DURRANT
A.DRUMMOND
K.LEONARD
R.GOBERT
M.ELLIS
H.WHITESIDE

Mike Ellis is a poor pick

On a different discussion, who do you guys think is the better draft, Gobert or Whiteside? Thinking Whiteside because he'll go a little cheaper than Rudy, both have amazing potential.

I think Rudy will be the better all round pick. The things that make Whiteside great Gobert can match. The things Whiteside does badly, Gobert is much better at. Whiteside avg .1 AST thats as poor an avg as i've ever seen in all my years.

All aboard the Whiteside train though. I'm very keen to get started in dynasty, got a great young roster, though i need to dump a player for a future first round pick to avoid cutting anyone i don't want to as i also have picks 1 and 3 in the upcoming draft. Current roster:
Lebron James
Hassan Whiteside
Gordon Hayward
Ricky Rubio
Robert Covington
Enes Kanter
Marcus Smart
C.J McCollum
Ben Mclemore
Jordan Clarkson
Alex Len
Jusuf Nurkic