Pick 5 - Draconian Knights
Pick 6 - Mozzie Bites
Pick 7 - South West Dragons
Pick 8 - Animals run wild
Pick 9 - The Ladyboys
Pick 10 - Classy Gentlemen
Pick 11 - South-Eastern Polar Bears
Pick 12 - City Oval Plovers

The only change is The Cheetahs took pick one from the Holiday Armadillos thanks to random.org, otherwise everything is ladder position. So for the pre-draft, Holiday Armadillos (or new name) will take Pick one, The Cheetahs pick two and so on as we have always done.

With the two sides folding, there will be a stronger draft to pick from this season, so some coaches might have to think wisely about how many they carry over. For those bad at maths such as WAG, here's the options:

Carry over four players = No pre-draft selections
Carry over three players = One pre-draft selection
Carry over two players = Two pre-draft selections
Carry over one player = Three pre-draft selections
Carry no players over = Four pre-draft selections

As a reminder, we want to have all carry over players named by October 31, that way all trade month should be done for those with players likely to head elsewhere. Anyone considering players that might be delisted as carryovers should be concerned. The draft usually starts the second week of November once list lodgement is in, with no time limits till the second round. Draftees usually get taken in the back end of the draft so by the time they are taken, it is well past the National Draft anyway. If we're lucky we get it done before Christmas so we can all enjoy the break.

I will start with keeping Fyfe for now more announcements and some unexpected carry overs can be expected!

Second player signing for the champions is the big man Max Gawn! Good big men are hard to find and he put up some serious numbers last year, welcome back.

Welcome back the super star, the hulk, the star of the LFFL, AFL, WWF, Jesse the "hulk" hogan. Mothers lock up your daughters, daughters lock up your mothers. He is back.

I will also remind people, but mainly Danoz :p that in the pre-draft order, it will go reverse ladder order and the rounds based on how many players you carry over.

So Team A carry over three
Team B carry over two
Team C carry none

where A finished above B and B finished above C

R1:
Team C

R2:
Team C

R3:
Team C
Team B

R4:
Team C
Team B
Team A

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LFFL Medalist Sam Mitchell and Taylor Walker have both re-signed and will be playing at the South-Eastern Polar Bears in 2016.

Discussions have been held with multiple others including the likes of Matthew Lobbe, Jack Redden, Luke Shuey, Nathan Jones, Luke Hodge and Brodie Grundy regarding potentially signing new contracts. The Package Jake Stringer has also been linked to a new deal.

(Basically I have no idea whether I will carry over 1 more, 2 more or no more, or even who the hell it will be)

Rednecks will carry over Matt Priddis and Robbie Gray

I will also remind people, but mainly Danoz :p that in the pre-draft order, it will go reverse ladder order and the rounds based on how many players you carry over.

So Team A carry over three
Team B carry over two
Team C carry none

where A finished above B and B finished above C

R1:
Team C

R2:
Team C

R3:
Team C
Team B

R4:
Team C
Team B
Team A
Just to remind everyone, but mainly P4L :rolleyes:, that this draft order mocks fairness and equality. If you want to release more players, that's on you, not everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back