2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave Strader making his debut calling the Stars tonight. Impossible to fill the Ralph Strangis shaped hole in the booth but hopefully he does well.

A lot of love for the Pens this season. Not sure where it's coming from, I'm expecting them to further regress this season and probably miss the playoffs.
Where's all the love for the Pens coming from? I haven't seen it. Most people are saying Kessel will explode in the Burgh, but not many are expecting a Cup final berth. As for missing the playoffs, that's a bit over the top.

3 on 3 OT was great viewing. High octane stuff. Garrison with the first OT goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t Parise!

4 goals in 5 mins for the Wild.

23 shots to 15 and we trail 0-2. All well and good having the likes of Kessel, Crosby and Malkin, but they're useless if they can't get the puck into the net.

Sidney Crosby: 0 shot attempts for just 2nd time in career. (728 reg. season & playoff games). Last time was in 2006 vs the Trashers.

Pirates blanked in wild card playoff
Penguins blanked vs South Stars.

Go Pittsburgh!!!

dalas could be a contender. if they keep playing at this level
You mean keep playing s**t defence like they did last year? They won't be a contender for the cup. Might make the playoffs, but better teams will stifle their run and gun offence while generating better shots and putting it past the sieve's.

Not much of a fan but I'm currently in the U.S. & went to Bruins v Jets last night.

Went to a USA V Canada game a couple of years ago in Perth but this was the first real game. The first 10-15 minutes was absolutely awesome to see, such good intensity from both teams. Ended 6-2 to Winnipeg who took their chances a lot better & capatalised on some basic errors. Worst part was no real fights to see in person as they all got broken up too quickly :(

Haven't bothered with GCL on the PS4 this year. Too many issues last year.

I've still got GCL though and didn't have a single issue watching the Stars game on my mac yesterday.

Anisimov with the first goal at Barclays Centre. Welcome to being the answer to a trivia question for the next 50 years. :D

Haven't bothered with GCL on the PS4 this year. Too many issues last year.

I've still got GCL though and didn't have a single issue watching the Stars game on my mac yesterday.

Worked perfectly for me last year. I've managed to get it working for this game. Hopefully they get their s**t sorted but I'm not gonna hold my breath

So Arizona could barely score all pre-season (4 goals in 5 games). Get one in the first 80 seconds off their first shot of the season against the Kings :D

How the hell can they keep Quick out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back