2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Great shift on the power play from Petry, his hustle early in his shift results in the Islanders not being able to change their penalty kill unit. Scores a goal moments later vs a gassed unit. Second goal of the night.

Who knows what the Oilers were thinking getting rid of him for a bag of beans.

Great shift on the power play from Petry, his hustle early in his shift results in the Islanders not being able to change their penalty kill unit. Scores a goal moments later vs a gassed unit. Second goal of the night.

Who knows what the Oilers were thinking getting rid of him for a bag of beans.
Career high of 25 points? Hardly inspiring and he was a UFA so likely to walk.

The buffoon known as McTavish needed to do a better job of keeping Petry in Edmonton. Just the one-year deal the year before. He was by far their most solid defenceman, he's been arguably Montreal's best defenceman this season. Instead Edmonton have Gryba and Ference stinking up the joint at just under $1M less than Petry's new contract in Montreal. Terrible management.

Chiarelli managed to turn that 2nd round pick, along with a 3rd and a 5th to get Talbot who may have already been passed by Nilsson for preference between the pipes.

The buffoon known as McTavish needed to do a better job of keeping Petry in Edmonton. Just the one-year deal the year before. He was by far their most solid defenceman, he's been arguably Montreal's best defenceman this season. Instead Edmonton have Gryba and Ference stinking up the joint at just under $1M less than Petry's new contract in Montreal. Terrible management.

Chiarelli managed to turn that 2nd round pick, along with a 3rd and a 5th to get Talbot who may have already been passed by Nilsson for preference between the pipes.

Petry wanted to sign on long term, but macTavish in all his wisdom only offered one year, surprisingly (not), Petry decided to leave. Also, thanks to MacT, Ference is on a non movement clause. Going to take some time to fix the mess.

Nice pick-pocket job by Gaudreau against Seabrook. Seabrook asleep at the wheel. Flames were all over them in that OT, Darling with some big saves.

Our goal tending is the sole reason why we've gotten 3 out of 4 points so far on this circus trip.

God damn I really need to invest in GCL. About to move to NZ for 6 months so maybe I will as I will have my own internet (I think, not sure how it works yet - company paid apartment). Have to listen to the Penguins commentary today as its the only stream working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caps finally off to a flyer, 2-0 after 7 minutes. Makes a nice change as we have continually coughed up the first most games this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back