2015-16 Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian, can I get an answer on this please?

Also, is this my last chance to extend contracts and delist Hardingham or will I be able to do this later?

At this stage I'm holding back to see what happens with any teams who might have to adjust their team lists before I do anything so I still have extra cap space in case someone decent has to be moved, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to extend and delist from my existing squad if there isn't anyone worth picking up

Bidding
Bidding is for uncontracted players only. These players are listed at the end of this post. The numbers before the names are for trading only, they have nothing to do with bidding.

All bids are final. If you offer a player a contract and nobody beats it, you will get that player. If he retires at any point after the offer you still get him and pay 100% of his salary in 2016 (unless a new career-ending injury comes up between the time of your bid and the lists deadline, then you may be entitled to only pay 50%). It is your job to make sure bids that affect you are valid.

Once a player has been obtained through bidding, he cannot be traded or otherwise moved around.

Rusian, am I allowed to delist Rivers at 100% salary if I don't fill my salary cap?
I put an own player bid on him when this thread opened without realising he'd retired.

If my current situation doesn't change I'll probably be able to delist Rivers and Hardingham at 100%, creating another 2 senior positions, and extend Ziebell and Zorko to 5 year contracts.
Losing the Treloar bid probably wasn't a huge loss after all. In comparison to a lot of other current player contracts he was overpriced at almost $1m anyway.
Own team stuff is open until next Tuesday. If you could do it before last Tuesday you can do it this week too.

Own team stuff is open until next Tuesday. If you could do it before last Tuesday you can do it this week too.
Cheers.

But maybe I'm not asking this question the right way.

I remember in previous years still having the option to delist players or extend them at list lodgement, and I thought it was possibly even the very last list lodgement before the season started, but I'm not sure.

What I want to know is when is the LAST time I will be able to delist Hardingham and extend Ziebell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back