2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taggart has officially re-signed. Can't play this season after already playing for two clubs but still here's to hoping he is more than a one season wonder.

It seems the new CEO is listening to some of the many gripes people have with the club so it's something. Free tickets for local footballers is a good gesture too identifying who is pissed off and trying to get them back.

The spectre of Sage still looms large though.

It seems the new CEO is listening to some of the many gripes people have with the club so it's something. Free tickets for local footballers is a good gesture too identifying who is pissed off and trying to get them back.

The spectre of Sage still looms large though.

Tony Sage is still backing the club so in that I am grateful.

With the focus on local talent topped up with some international class - it's the first time Ive felt positive all season about the club. At least you can see some sort of plan coming together even though finals are pretty much out of the question.

It's good to see Castro finally switch it on a bit. He made Newcastle look silly at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm taking a mate and his visiting Dad on Saturday. Just need to find someone with an FFA code I can use to get 2 free tickets ;)

It means Sage doesn't get money so I think it's justified.

Have that one Victory you gang of utter campaigners.

Surprised there was only 10,000 after all those freebies. The rain may have put people off initially.

They only got 9,500 last time they gave out the freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back