2015/16 SkyBet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

That might be true for any other club. For us it will bring in alot of crowds and money even if he's gash.

So you're sacrificing success for cash? How plastic. ;)

So you're sacrificing success for cash? How plastic. ;)

The opposite actually ;)

We seem to take the FFP very seriously. Cant afford brand new shiny players like the big spenders.

The opposite actually ;)

We seem to take the FFP very seriously. Cant afford brand new shiny players like the big spenders.

We've sold about 20m in player assets and are looking to spend maybe 10m on incomings, so in fairness we're taking it seriously too.

QPR though, well, same old same old.

We've sold about 20m in player assets and are looking to spend maybe 10m on incomings, so in fairness we're taking it seriously too.

QPR though, well, same old same old.
To be fair to QPR, they did receive just under 10 mil from the Sterling transfer. If Fer and Austin head off, that would be a bit over 20 mil more coming in as well.

To be fair to QPR, they did receive just under 10 mil from the Sterling transfer. If Fer and Austin head off, that would be a bit over 20 mil more coming in as well.

They were signing players before that went through though, so unless they were gambling on it being a sure thing, they were still prepared to throw some money around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know. :) mentioned it in the transfers thread. Gray and odubajo (who will be announced today probably) and that'd almost do us. N'doye is off to trabnazspor so good to offload his wages.
I forgot to ask you about your teams transfers during the poddy. You're planning to do a championship segment in the preview though yeah?

I have no idea who Gray and Odubajo are or where they come from :$

I forgot to ask you about your teams transfers during the poddy. You're planning to do a championship segment in the preview though yeah?

I have no idea who Gray and Odubajo are or where they come from :$
I know, everyone was so self absorbed. :'(

I meant to bring it up in the second half but we ran over time so yeah I'll chat briefly on Saturday. Both are from Brentford, both young and highly rated.

Looks like we've finally signed a semi-notable player, Danny Guthrie from Reading. Still ****ed beyond belief though, although Rhodes is still kicking around which is surprising.

Looks like we've finally signed a semi-notable player, Danny Guthrie from Reading. Still stuffed beyond belief though, although Rhodes is still kicking around which is surprising.

You available to come on the Poddy tomorrow morning to chat Championship mate? Or I can do it as a separate segment at a time that suits you.

So it all starts tonight with Brighton and Nottingham Forest. Ill always love following the championship, so competitive :thumbsu:
Already got the recording set. Will give me something to watch tomorrow morning.

Then I'll record the Leeds game to watch Sunday morning :thumbsu:

Already got the recording set. Will give me something to watch tomorrow morning.

Then I'll record the Leeds game to watch Sunday morning :thumbsu:
I don't have IQ ... really wish I could record Foxtel some other way. Damnit.

Wait, Foxtel doesn't get Championship games ... extra damnit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back